Sticker or Build Sheet | FerrariChat

Sticker or Build Sheet

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Twwalton1, Aug 22, 2021.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Twwalton1

Twwalton1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2020
    Westchester (Los Angles), CA
    Full Name:
    Terry Walton
    I am trying to find a build sheet or Window Sticker for my 2012 458. I saw a thread showing a few places to check but my VIN # doesn't show me anything. So I looked at an option pricing list but I still don't know what options I have.
    I can figure most of it out but, how would I know if I had the Carbon Fiber Racing Pkg. or the Carbon Fiber Manifold.
    Can someone enlighten my ignorance?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

2. RayJohns

RayJohns F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 21, 2006
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    Ray
    Call any Ferrari dealer and they should be able to get you a copy

Ray

3. Viperjoe

Viperjoe F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Monroneylabels.com

4. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    If you sign up to MyFerrari.com - the factory website - you will be able to see all the options originally ordered for your car. It's a bit of a hassle, you have to supply ownership docs, but once approved you'll see all that was ordered. I tried the Monroney site but it said data was not available for my car, a 2012.
    I've also attached a window sticker template that's been floating around F-Chat. If you have the information and time, you can create your own window sticker. It's built in layers (by unknown person) so once you get used to moving layers aside, you can enter data.

Attached Files:

430jm likes this.
  5. FerrariCognoscenti

FerrariCognoscenti Formula 3

Jan 19, 2021
    East Coast
    I like your spoiler. Is that bolted on and you had to drill through the rear deck lid OR is it held on some other way (3M VHB tape ?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Twwalton1

Twwalton1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2020
    Full Name:
    Terry Walton
    It is bolted on with a bracket underneath to the frame.

7. FerrariCognoscenti

FerrariCognoscenti Formula 3

Jan 19, 2021
    East Coast
    Any issues with removing it in the future and having holes? Could the holes be patched somehow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. jc1

jc1 Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2021
    Greenville, SC
    Full Name:
    Joey (2012 458 Spider)
    Maybe @tfazio can help you out - he's the man!

9. tfazio

tfazio Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 20, 2004
    Michigan
    message me the last 6 of the VIN and I should be able to help you out.

10. Twwalton1

Twwalton1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2020
    Full Name:
    Terry Walton
    Thanks, but I got it.

11. Twwalton1

Twwalton1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2020
    Full Name:
    Terry Walton
    Thanks everyone, Got it $56,000 in options.

12. Shorn355

Shorn355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2011
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Does you offer stand sir? I am in the same boat - 2nd owner of highly-optioned 2014 US-Spec 458 Spider - Previous owner provided amazing documentation and literature but no Window Sticker or Build Sheet - Would be happy to compensate you for your time if you can assist or point me in the right direction - BTW I also tried the Monroneylabels route and the moment I put in 2014 and Ferrari it came back and said it had to built manually :-(

LMK and thanks in advance - Cheers :)

13. Shorn355

Shorn355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2011
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Scott
    How/where? Many folks are looking for the same info so any tricks would be quite popular -Cheers :)

14. Twwalton1

Twwalton1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2020
    Full Name:
    Terry Walton
    I called a local Ferrari dealer and a salesman got me the original window sticker.

15. Shorn355

Shorn355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2011
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Scott
    #15 Shorn355, Dec 9, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
    So FWIW for those who either don't have a good relationship with their Dealership - or if their Dealership declines the request to provide a Window Sticker I did manage to cobble together an option doing the following - if this is old news my apologies:

Step 1 => Register on Ferrari.com
    Step 2 => Go to My Garage and enter the required information for your car
    Step 3 => Once you have your car in your My Garage under the page with the picture/VIN/Purchase Date etc. there are 1 or 2 "+" buttons - click on these and the options with associated codes for your car will be listed (but no prices).
    Step 4 => Go to https://monroneylabels.com/ - Enter your year and make - you will most likely get a prompt that they cannot auto-generate your Window Sticker but can generate a checklist of options.
    Step 5 => Pay the $7.99 (USD) - it will prompt you again if you really want to proceed with the checklist option - click that you do
    Step 6 => Once your payment is processed it will take you back to the site and your checklist will be there
    Step 7 => Go through the list of options on your My Garage page on ferrari.com and check them on the Monroney checklist - also select basics like exterior color/interior color etc. (NOTE: for the most part (at least in my case) the codes/descriptions matched up but there a few discrepancies - mostly minor).
    Step 8 => On the upper left side click "Window Sticker" and lo and behold it will be generated with all standard equipment and the options you selected including pricing. At the top you can print or email and you will also get emails in your inbox from moroneylabels with your receipt and link to the Window Sticker. You can print to PDF as well and save it that way. You will also set up an "account" with login and password so you can go back in at any time and retrieve it from "My Cars" as well as do it for other cars as you wish (for an additional $7.99 per car I presume).

So - While not 100% as cool as the original Window Sticker or a reprint of the original, at least it reflects all standard and optional equipment and total costs. It also reflects the VIN and fuel mileage estimates etc. (NOTE: The options that are highlighted in yellow have additional information that is visible when you hover over them when viewing the Sticker on laptop/phone - i.e. things like the front end lift / packages etc.)

Anyway - Hope this helps - I have a call into my dealer and we have a great relationship so all this may be moot if he/they can print me an original but there are various posts out there where people have tried and been shot down so thought I would post this as an option. I am also chatting offline with tfazio (thanks!) as another option.

Cheers :)

16. Twwalton1

Twwalton1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2020
    Full Name:
    Terry Walton
    I called Ferrari of South Bay and got mine. Good luck

17. Shorn355

Shorn355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2011
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Quick additional note - Should you be fortunate enough to have or score an actual/original Window Sticker I believe (from other threads) it only lists up to 13 options and then has "Other Options" with a total cost. Using the process above and some simple math can help decompose the "Other Options" roll-up and understand the breakdown - Cheers :)

docster likes this.