Exhaust for F12 | FerrariChat

Exhaust for F12

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by AndrewYang0104, Aug 25, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AndrewYang0104

Aug 25, 2021
    Full Name:
    Andrew Yang
    Currently looking for a exhaust system for my F12, I've literally checked out all the videos of F12 exhausts but none of them sound quite like the N-largo. I've also looked up the novitec website and it seems like the N-largo has the same exhaust as normal F12 kit they offer. Is it possible to make a F12 berlinetta sound as good as the N-largo? Or is the ECU or something different? Also, is ECU tuning recommended, cuz I heard that it might make the car drive bad?

F12aperta likes this.
  2. 350MH83

350MH83 Formula 3

Jul 11, 2014
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    Max
    N-Largo is just the same Novitec exhaust. I dont think you need the ECU mapping to get the right sound, but it's good to do a remapping if the exhaust flow is different. It can help grab a couple of extra HP, although I doubt you'd really feel a difference. The thing a remap can do is add more cracks and burbles on lift off.

3. nguyennhatquang

nguyennhatquang Karting

Feb 13, 2016
    Hanoi
    I have a armytrix titanium Exhaust.. if u interest let me me know..

4. AndrewYang0104

Aug 25, 2021
    Full Name:
    Andrew Yang
    Thanks for replying! Sry I've never heard of that exhaust cuz I'm not an exhaust expert, but I'll keep it in mind!

5. Loxo

Loxo Rookie

Jul 7, 2021
    IMO FI Exhaust is the best one.