For Sale - Ferrari Mondial B- Pillars, Sliders and Toggles Now Available | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari Mondial B- Pillars, Sliders and Toggles Now Available

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by ronfrohock, Sep 13, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ronfrohock

ronfrohock F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2004
    MA
    Full Name:
    Ron Frohock
    Finally!!!
    They are ready to go and I'm really happy with them.
    I went to the Post Office today to see what the shipping cost would be anywhere in the CONUS and it is $20.00.

The cost of a pair of B - Pillars is $1520.00 plus shipping $20.00
    Total is: $1540.00

If you PayPal me, I will need to ask you to cover the cost. Total would be $1586.30. My PayPal is: PayPal.me/RonaldFrohock

Id also give you the option of sending the payment directly to my bank if you would like to save the Paypal fee. The routing # is 211384955. Account number is 23228251.

If anyone is interested, I can ship them tomorrow and they will arrive in less than one week.

By the way, I also make Toggles and Sliders if you need these as well. Please see attached photos.

Thanks
    - Ron

Attached Files:

2. ronfrohock

ronfrohock F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2004
    MA
    Full Name:
    Ron Frohock
    Finally!!! My B-Pillars are done!!! Part # 61720300 and 61720400.

They are ready to go and I'm really happy with them.
    I went to the Post Office today to see what the shipping cost would be anywhere in the CONUS and it is $20.00.

The cost of a pair of B - Pillars is $1520.00 plus shipping $20.00
    Total is: $1540.00

If you PayPal me, I will need to ask you to cover the cost. Total would be $1586.30. My PayPal is: PayPal.me/RonaldFrohock

Id also give you the option of sending the payment directly to my bank if you would like to save the Paypal fee. The routing # is 211384955. Account number is 23228251.

Let me know. I can ship them tomorrow and they will arrive in less than two weeks.

By the way, I also make Toggles and Sliders if you need these as well. Please see attached photos.

Thanks
    - Ron
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. ronfrohock

ronfrohock F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2004
    MA
    Full Name:
    Ron Frohock
    [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

4. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    I have personally purchased several sets of Ron's Mondial B Pillars for our cars and they are perfect and affordable considering no one else on the planet makes them. VERY RECOMMENDED!

ronfrohock likes this.
  5. Mick5961

Mick5961 Rookie

May 21, 2019
    Great, thanks Ron!
    PM sent
    Cheers
    Mick ;)

ronfrohock likes this.
  6. ronfrohock

ronfrohock F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2004
    MA
    Full Name:
    Ron Frohock
    I have only three B Pillar pairs remaining and a bunch of toggles and sliders.
    I will not be making more B Pillars.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app