Considering a 599 GTB Fiorano - 2009 car | FerrariChat

Considering a 599 GTB Fiorano - 2009 car

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by enio45, Sep 12, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. enio45

enio45 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2004
    Gilbert, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ed
    Never owned one, but considering this - private owner 12,000 miles, all up to date on service -

Opinions if your owned one?

Thank you.....

2. Mikestradale

Mikestradale F1 Rookie

Jan 25, 2006
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I’ve owned mine for almost 8 years now. It’s a great car. Perfect to use as a daily driver. I dont think I will ever sell her. It has more than enough horsepower, the F1 transmission is great (F1 superfast = very fast shifting). Great seats/interior as well. In other words: I love my 599 :)

Texas Forever likes this.
  3. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
  4. enio45

enio45 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2004
    Gilbert, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ed
    good point

5. MrF355

MrF355 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2008
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Kimi
    You will not regret getting a 599. Can be driven in a docile manner or wild if the mood takes you. Interior is still classy and luxurious to this day. Love mine.

Caphill likes this.
  6. jimshadow

jimshadow F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 19, 2006
    Indiana
    Full Name:
    JIM
    LOVE LOVE LOVE my 599. Doubt I'll ever sell it. For me it is the best of all worlds.....elegant when I want it, or blisteringly fast when I need it and the sound is intoxicating! (I just installed a Fabspeed secondary cat delete set of pipes on it and WOW does it sound great.

There's a ton of great info in the 599 section. Spend some time there researching old threads.

Jim

7. PhilMc19

PhilMc19 Rookie

Apr 8, 2018
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Have one, in my opinion an incredibly underrated car. Would highly advise buying one

8. alexandra-ny

alexandra-ny Rookie

May 1, 2021
    Southampton, NY
    Full Name:
    Alexandra
    I have always regretted selling mine. It was an amazing car, and for me, a perfect start to Ferrari ownership. I used it to travel from Spain to the UK and back regularly and it was comfortable in the long journeys and easy to drive. Mine had a couple of electrical problems early on but those were sorted under warranty. It's still a beautiful car to see.

9. Ferrari 360 CS

Ferrari 360 CS F1 Veteran

Dec 4, 2004
    Cape Town,SA
    Full Name:
    Jacques
    I liken the 599 to an Enzo in a tailored suit. One moment it can be docile and calm, the next it becomes an angry supercar. The reach of the V12 is simply amazing.

10. enio45

enio45 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2004
    Gilbert, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ed
    thank you for the comments - seems like everyone is quite pleased.

I'll investigate the car this weekend.......friend of mine has the car.