Did your Ferrari make you a better person? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Did your Ferrari make you a better person?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by nicolaprince, Sep 7, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rossospider

Rossospider Rookie

Sep 3, 2021
    Northwest Arkansas
    Full Name:
    Richard Reagan
    Yes, Arkansas mountain roads. No haters out there just an occasional deer or skunk to avoid.

mcimino and Julia like this.
  2. Newjoint

Newjoint Formula 3

Jan 17, 2016
    Ferraris make you paranoid. They are out to key your car, scrape the underside as you bottom out over speed bumps, ding the body, throw stone chips at the windshield and create sidewall bubbles. Then at night when all is quiet and dark they enter your garage, switch out your good battery for a dead one, enter error codes and place chewing gum on the Alcantara seats.
    Finally the coup de gras, your magnificent V8 or V12 is switched out for a Electric drivetrain but not the Tesla Plaid model, noooo, it’s a Chevy Volt. 0-60 now in 13.5 seconds on skinny high mileage tires with faux Ferrari hubcaps on steel rims
    The indignity of it all.
    Time for the straight jacket and padded room. Unfortunately the room is plastered with classic Ferrari posters
    Time to throw away the key…

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

MalcQV likes this.
  3. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    only blanco color that is.... lol

plastique999 likes this.
  4. Dolcevita

Dolcevita Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 5, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Craig
    My Ferrari didn't make me a better person but it did show me what it is like to be a smokin hot blonde. It's just a car but guys certainly can't help staring at it.

PMiranda and tantumaude like this.
  5. vandevanterSH

vandevanterSH Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2005
    AR
    Full Name:
    Stephen Van Devanter
  6. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Owners define the brand. Cars don’t define us…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    I USED to be a I don't care what people think. I got this t-shirt at Target and the stain on my jeans is 3 weeks old kind of guy. Gave to charities, offered the homeless my doggy bag after the restaurant.

NOW I'm such a better person. I berate anyone who merely drives a BMW or Mercedes. Repeat after me: "It's a FERRARI pal!"

All that money I was giving to the poor.. it is SOOO much better when I use it to buy new cotton cashmere Polo and Dolce Gabbana clothes. You gotta look the part. When I see homeless.. now I say "I used to dress like that. Now look at me."

I just feel like such a better person now. Like.. better than everyone else.. Ya know? It's ALL because of my FERRARI.

;) *jk*

nicolaprince, kes7u and Texas Forever like this.
  8. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    :p:D

9. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    Brilliant

10. RedTaxi

RedTaxi F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 1, 2012
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Glen
    Yes it has. It allows me to bring joy to others when they see it or go for a ride in it. Especially kids. I like that a lot.

nicolaprince likes this.
  11. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    i just get better and better..... ;)

vrsurgeon, Llenroc and Texas Forever like this.
  12. plastique999

plastique999 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2008
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Edward
    I will say this… exotic ownership is a membership to an incredible camaraderie.
    I’ve met the most inspirational people and significant networking through different ownership of these exotics.
    As an example, I used to throw a local cars and coffees when I owned Lotus’. Met a very close friend who’s wife became my anesthesiologist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk