Griot's Garage | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Griot's Garage

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by ag512bbi, Aug 28, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    ^^cleanest trailer I've seen!

SMS likes this.
  2. Ak Jim

Ak Jim F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 23, 2007
    North Pole AK
    I have to agree. When I got my new orbital I also ordered the new compounds and they are really much better than the older version. Very easy to remove when done with the polishing.

SMS likes this.
  3. itschris

itschris Formula 3

Sep 15, 2011
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Chris
    One of the nice things about Griots is that you can get a lot of their products in the newer larger format auto parts stores. I have quite a few Griots products that I use. I've settled on my favorites, but always try new stuff. I don't think anyone would make a mistake buying any of their products. I even have their little rollie chair

colombo2cam likes this.
  4. Rexcat458

Rexcat458 Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2019
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Hello,

I’ve been a Griot’s fan for many years. I have a very complete range of their detailing products, two random orbit tools, microfibre towels, a de-ioniser, several hand tools, three fire extinguishers and tons more. It’s probably $2,500.00+ in total.

I really love their foam cannon and related products for it… The de-ioniser is a must have (I have the large one that looks like a scuba tank). No spots, no worries and it makes the process so much easier and a stack of fun!

Cheers!

5. bball16

bball16 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 2, 2011
    NY LI FtL
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I love everything they sell. My son got me the rolling Detail chair for my birthday and I use it all the time. Great stuff

6. 67bmer

67bmer Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 28, 2015
    MD
    My only complaint about Griot's is that they have too many products! It makes it extremely difficult to distinguish between them. Just look at the leather care section or the wax section...

Most of my wash, polish, wax, speed shine, etc. are Griot's. I also use some Chemical Guys products.

I like 303 Aerospace protectant for black plastics and use the lesser expensive Maguiars wheel cleaner spray.

7. Solid State

Solid State F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 4, 2014
    Full Name:
    Maximus Decimus Meridius
    I remember vividly the endless catalogs arriving and the extensive articles on why nothing but his 100% cotton cloths should touch your paint. All the science stated about competitors using synthetic cloths that are guaranteed to scratch. Even if its just the thread on the end - if it was synthetic he could prove it would scratch. Until he started selling 100% synthetic micro fiber cloths. :rolleyes: