Registration Open Citta' Scenico Chattanooga Oct 22-24, 2021 | FerrariChat

Registration Open Citta' Scenico Chattanooga Oct 22-24, 2021

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Rbtrader, Sep 3, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rbtrader

Rbtrader Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Rich Becherer
    Registration is open for the sixth annual FCA Citta' Scenico weekend in Chattanooga! This event is open to both FCA members and non-members.

The host hotel is the Westin in downtown Chattanooga, and rooms are available at a special Ferrari Club $199 per night rate for participants.

Schedule:

Friday Oct 22: Check-in at the hotel 5-7:00PM Meet and greet 7:00PM for drinks and food. Self Pay

Saturday Oct 23: Late Check-in 8-9:00AM, 9:30 Drivers meeting followed by a 100+ mile fall color drive and rally. Lunch is included.
    Reception and Dinner at the Tennessee Aquarium 6:30-10:00PM.
    Sunday Oct 24 Breakfast provided at the Westin, car display and light Concours front of the hotel 9-12:00PM

Attached Files:

steved033 likes this.
  2. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    rich

not to hijack your thread

u know anything about the Chatta MotorCar Festival?

worth a visit? Westin or to stay?

Thx

3. Rbtrader

Rbtrader Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Rich Becherer
    The Chattanooga Motorcar Festival is the weekend before my Citta' Scenico FCA event. The Festival is very well done, with some cool rallies, some vintage street racing and an excellent Concours. There is also a Mecom Auction event that weekend. The Westin is headquarters for both events. I would recommend it for anyone who likes vintage automobiles.

4. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    i booked a room at the Reeding (?) Hotel

i love CHA. nice little town.

where are the "nice" places to live?

5. Rbtrader

Rbtrader Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Rich Becherer
    I think you booked the Read House, a fine old hotel well located for the event.
    We live in North Chattanooga, I am a block from the river right across from the business district. We like it because it is convenient to lots of dining, campus events, and walking and biking.
    Many people live on Signal Mountain or Lookout Mountain which surround downtown. Great family atmosphere.
    Lots of cool downtown condos and apartments.
    South side is an up and coming hip neighborhood for young and retirees.

6. Rbtrader

Rbtrader Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Rich Becherer
    Great FCA weekend, perfect weather, terrific food and drink, a spirited drive in the mountains, and great friends! Keep posted for more information about Citta' Scenico 2022!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

VAF84 likes this.