The Breakfast Club in Scottsdale + STK Steak | FerrariChat

The Breakfast Club in Scottsdale + STK Steak

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by PeterS, Sep 19, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Ate there yesterday morning. Probably one of the best breakfast's I've ever had. Had the 6oz NY Steak Benne that set me back a whopping $14! God it was great! While waiting for our table and wandering around, my wife and I stumbled onto an STK Steak that we did not know existed. Double bonus!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Regular Guy 01

Regular Guy 01 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 10, 2011
    Tacoma, WA
    Full Name:
    Eugene Greer
    My Wife and I were visiting the Phoenix area a couple of months ago and drove by this restaurant. There was a good amount of people outside waiting to get in so we kept looking for somewhere else to eat. After your review, I think we should have given it a shot. Guess we will try it next time......

Regards,
    GG

3. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Went to Sunday service. With about a half hour left and a half hour drive to the Breakfast Club, my wife pulls out her phone and gets on the Walk-In wait list. Had maybe a five minute wait when we got there. I hate being a creature of habit at times but had to get their steak benne one more time! This is a great haunt!

4. Nafiz Ali Khan

Nafiz Ali Khan Karting

Jul 19, 2006
    Phoenix
    This spot definitely gets pretty busy on the weekends. Scottsdale is for sure going to get lively now that the weather is cooling down.