Ferrari Pics, But Not Necessarily 365/400/412 | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Pics, But Not Necessarily 365/400/412

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by OttoB, Feb 23, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. raemin

raemin Formula 3

Jan 16, 2007
    Lyon (FR)
    Full Name:
    R. Emin

Attached Files:

Jim575 likes this.
  2. raemin

raemin Formula 3

Jan 16, 2007
    Lyon (FR)
    Full Name:
    R. Emin
    A few more photos captured with a proper camera at the end of the day :

Alpine A310 Calberson
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

First time I saw this one :

Rovexienus's 365, driven by one of his lucky relatives

This car used to belong to my brother, now driven by another lucky relative of Rovexienus's...

My daily driver did quite well despite its modest 54hp. Front wheel bearing shot, anti-sway bar bushing torn apart, tires shot, break fluid turned black: that's what it takes to end-up ahead of a Dino and the rest of the Ferrari crowd.

OttoB, samsaprunoff and GTR-Man like this.
  3. simon klein

simon klein Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 25, 2009
    North Qld
    Full Name:
    simon klein
    Great pics thanx for sharing.:)

4. GTR-Man

GTR-Man Rookie

Jun 10, 2021
    Ireland
    Full Name:
    Paul Gartlan
    Looks like you OR the Renault have an admirer! So much for the Italian cars :)
    Great photos, thanks for posting them sir.

samsaprunoff likes this.
  5. raemin

raemin Formula 3

Jan 16, 2007
    Lyon (FR)
    Full Name:
    R. Emin
    I was behind the camera... Jean Michel was kind enough to bring the lady in font of my car. I have little doubt that she would have otherwise preferred a photo-shoot next to HIS sexy cars.

GTR-Man likes this.
  6. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    I have 1,000's upon 1,000's of pics that I have accumulated over the years upon me attending car events in beautiful SoFla... all taken with whatever iPhone I may own at the time. I am at my happy place when I realize how fortunate I am in being able to attend these events, and be surrounded by all of these incredible cars of the past. The most challenging aspect of it all, is actually making the time to either enjoy the pictures myself, or sharing the pics with others who may want to see them. I am posting these from yet another car event that shows some talent from all over.

I believe that the 275 GTB Nart Spyder replica was built off a 400i chassis (?) and was made entirely from scratch over a period of years... That one and the green P330 replica were owned by Larry Wilson - a very well known, local car collector with dozens of amazing machinery. I have posted pics of the Spyder while in bare aluminum in a previous post from February 2019 along with the P330 from when I visited Larry's impressive garage.

View attachment 3339689 View attachment 3339689 Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

7. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    These are some of the multiple dozen pics I took at the annual RM Auctions in Ft. Lauderdale - which, for a handful of years, was the primary backdrop for the show "What's My Car Worth?" with Keith Martin and Donald Osborne. The beauty of this event is the almost overwhelming variety of cool stuff and, readily accessible with just a general admission ticket...

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    This second (and last) batch of pics from this event was particularly difficult to assemble, as I limited myself to the maximum of 10 pics allowed for any single post, and - in no particular order - there are some dream cars within these that I simply could not get enough of!

PS - there is a good likelihood I have more pics of many of the cars I post, including interior pics and/or engine shots, etc. If anyone wants me to see if I have more of any, let me know.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    #85 OttoB, Jan 29, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2023
    Hola, Folks. Lucked out in grabbing an Uber to catch Cavallino yesterday. The car count/crowd was nowhere near what it was years ago, even with COVID restrictions these past few years... However, that did not distract the quality and variety of the cars. Please enjoy the pics - I have stories and many more pics of the ones below, but no time to elaborate on the special stories behind many of these.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

enzoformenh likes this.
  10. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
  11. samsaprunoff

samsaprunoff F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2004
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Full Name:
    Sam Saprunoff
    Good day,

Thanks for posting the great pics and indeed the 365 GT4 2+2 looked very, very nice!

Cheers,

Sam

12. simon klein

simon klein Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 25, 2009
    North Qld
    Full Name:
    simon klein
  13. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    I am very fortunate to live down the street and witness the spectacle of such amazing machinery. I am glad you guys like them - I have tons of pics from many events I frequent throughout the year (Mecum Kissimmee, Targa66, Supercarweek, Palm Event, Amelia, DRT, St. Pete GP, Barrett-Jackson, etc.) but with a busy work schedule and busy home life, I just don't get around to sharing stuff as often as I'd like... If someone wants to see if I have more pics of a particular car, just tell me as I normally take front/back/side of most (but impossible to do all)!

Ak Jim likes this.
  14. Mike Morrissey

Mike Morrissey Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2018
    Denver, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mike Morrissey
  15. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
  16. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    I have 1,000's of pictures from the shows/auctions/races/gatherings that I am fortunate enough to check out on any given "season" of car events - mostly from Jan-Apr... Like many of you, I just don't have the time to share and I am not in social media, which makes me happy (never been, nor will I)!

The pics below are from Cavallino 2024 down the street and hope you like - as always, I usually have more than 1 pic per car (that I deem special/cool/interesting), in case someone has a specific request.

17. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    #98 OttoB, Jan 27, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2024
    Round 2 as I try to catch up with the 24 Hours of Daytona, which was a hard decision for me not to attend! But, this one is close by and too many things going on this weekend, so I took the $9.00 Uber over to The Breakers with Sebastien tagging along.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

Schumi likes this.
  18. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    Round IV - and calling it a night... Had taken Jr. to a wrestling event in Miami last evening, which was brutal with traffic heading there, around the arena, leaving, and then driving back. But, was part of his Christmas gift and he was happy :)

Schumi likes this.