Love my new Ferrari shirt | FerrariChat

Love my new Ferrari shirt

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by DiamondDog, Sep 21, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DiamondDog

DiamondDog Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 29, 2021
    Orange County, CA
    I hopemits ok to post this, but I bought a cool shirt off Etsy. The owner was so cool and we started talking about cars through Etsys DM system.

The shirts are high quality and feel great when worn. Sizing is a little on the large size. I am 230 pounds and 5'qo" and the XXL was too big so he sent XL and told me to keep the too big ones.

I ended up buying long sleeve ones and sweatshirts that are not on his site but he can do for you

Price is Right. Thought you guys may like and I will be transparent.....I want to help out a guy who seems really nice (never met him and I am not affiliated with his company in any way).

He is on the fence on buying a Ferrari. If you order, tell him to go for it and push him over the edge to get one!

Here is his listing https://www.etsy.com/listing/944894144/ferrari-t-shirt-distressed Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Mirek and ag512bbi like this.
  2. nicolaprince

nicolaprince Karting

May 16, 2021
    Bologna, Italy
    Full Name:
    Nicola Prince
    Thank you for sharing this. The shirt is really cool and I might want one, but I am asking myself if you can just print the Ferrari logo on anything and sell it without the need to pay for any royalty/licensing. :eek:

NYC Fred likes this.
  3. Ngcanada

Ngcanada Formula Junior

May 16, 2016
    Ottawa Canada
    I just tried ordering and it does not deliver to Canada. Shucks

4. DiamondDog

DiamondDog Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 29, 2021
    Orange County, CA
    Great point. He used to have Porsche shirts up and then they were taken down. He said that he was trying to get approval and it got shut down at corporate. He said Ferrari contacted him and they are OK with this. I did not ask if he was paying Royalties to Ferrari though.

5. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I highly doubt Ferrari said it was OK for him to print the logo and sell it for profit....

6. DiamondDog

DiamondDog Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 29, 2021
    Orange County, CA
    Totally understand your point on this and reasoning for not buying merchandise like this. I am totally OK either way.

7. nicolaprince

nicolaprince Karting

May 16, 2021
    Bologna, Italy
    Full Name:
    Nicola Prince
    Well, just to be clear even if you were not replying me, I was not saying that I would not buy non-official (actually now I am just tempted to print my own Ferrari shirts!), but that I was a bit surprised to see people exploiting illegally a brand without any fear of prosecution or at least any doubt to do something wrong in public - clearly Ferrari will never bring the guy to court.

8. DiamondDog

DiamondDog Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 29, 2021
    Orange County, CA

If you print some cool Ferrari shirts (many of the Ferrari ones are not my style) can I see and possibly buy?

9. nicolaprince

nicolaprince Karting

May 16, 2021
    Bologna, Italy
    Full Name:
    Nicola Prince
    Sure!!! You will be my first customer!!!
    Actually, do you have a stlye or theme to suggest? Byeee

10. nicolaprince

nicolaprince Karting

May 16, 2021
    Bologna, Italy
    Full Name:
    Nicola Prince
    Ps just a silly idea that came to my sick mind while urinating a moment ago:

Attached Files:

buenavides1 and legendd like this.
  11. legendd

legendd Karting

Jun 25, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Moshe levy
    love this !!!!

12. buenavides1

buenavides1 Rookie

Sep 1, 2019
    Full Name:
    Calvin
    Nice shirt, I like your choice of words.