Any of you guys have an Up to-date contract for rear shelf material? | FerrariChat

Any of you guys have an Up to-date contract for rear shelf material?

Discussion in '308/328' started by 308 milano, Sep 27, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 308 milano

308 milano F1 Veteran

Jan 15, 2007
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Kim
    heading is supposed to say CONTACT for rear shelf material.

Been toying with the idea of replacing the rear shelf material in my GTS, seeings how everything in the interior is torn apart now, what’s a few more pieces. Was able to get the water stains removed around the rear glass with spot shot carpet cleaner but the material still looks a little worn from 35 years of the targa cover flapping against it. Anyone have a current source for this?

2. bertrand328

bertrand328 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2015
    France
    Full Name:
    Bertrand
    The original fabric manufacturer here : www.interniautomaieli.com

You also could find the fabric in USA for more the double price :)

SAFE4NOW likes this.
  3. Alex308qv

Alex308qv Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2016
    PA
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Five years ago I got 2 running yards of red/white “pinstripe” material for my GTS from Matteo at Reoriginals (from Italy) to redo my targa panel with enough remaining to do the rear window/shelf someday.

4. 308 milano

308 milano F1 Veteran

Jan 15, 2007
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Kim

Thank you for the link! Will have to get my wife to translate Italian for me. My car is an 85 Euro model. I’m guessing there’s probably a few variations of this cloth? What would be the best way to go about ordering this so I get the correct pattern? Send them a piece of what’s in the car and hope I get it back? Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. 308 milano

308 milano F1 Veteran

Jan 15, 2007
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Kim

Thanks Alex. I’m familiar with Reoriginals in Texas, I’m guessing that’s their distributor for US sales?

6. bertrand328

bertrand328 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2015
    France
    Full Name:
    Bertrand
    You can just send an email ;)
    I ( as others member here ) bought few meter directly from them. Let's see below the 4 color available for 328 as in 1985. Not sure about 308 but you can check with the bible 308-328.com.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Thomas Magnum and 308 milano like this.
  7. 308 milano

308 milano F1 Veteran

Jan 15, 2007
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Kim
    OK to send the email in English? Or would they be more receptive if I tried to I get my wife to draft an email in Italian? Either way, very much appreciate the help! :)

8. Thomas Magnum

Thomas Magnum F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 24, 2013
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I wrote them in English and they replied same. You will not be disappointed. This is the right material and correct pattern.

9. 308 milano

308 milano F1 Veteran

Jan 15, 2007
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Kim
    sweet! Thanks for the heads up