Sold - 2006 S2000 $25,000 | FerrariChat

Sold 2006 S2000 $25,000

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by BT, Sep 29, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    Excellent condition 2006 Laguna Blue Pearl S2000. 116,205 miles.

VIN JHMAP21416S001991

For those unfamiliar, the 2006 and up cars feature VSA (traction control and stability control which is switchable to turn off), and Laguna Blue is one of the most sought after colors. This car is about as close to stock as you will find, especially at this price point (no rolled fenders, OEM engine, suspension, exhaust, stereo). It is a great, fun car that is likely to grow in value as time goes on. A great car for a young adult also to learn vehicle dynamics as the handling is nearly perfectly neutral.

Robbins soft top, OEM wheels, OEM stereo, OEM exhaust, OEM suspension, New seat leather and door panels with blue stitching. Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires with about 2,000 miles on them.

Xpel paint protective film over front bumper and front spoiler.

I have had this car for almost 10 years, and it is simply the best car I have ever owned. Why am I selling it? I bought an Apex Blue CR and don't have the space to keep it. These cars are a great value, and this particular car is one of the best I have ever seen.

Never wrecked, Texas / Georgia car not driven in snow, non salvaged / clean title, Non smoker, always garaged, no pets, fresh oil and filter change on 09/27/21. Title in hand, ready to sell to a capable buyer.

$25,000 Fchat buyer price (listed a bit higher on Autotrader). Message me here if interested.

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

audi_328, anunakki, Boomhauer and 4 others like this.
  2. Devilsolsi

Devilsolsi F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 1, 2007
    MD
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Love the color. I am surprised these aren't more expensive.

Boomhauer, pilotoCS and BT like this.
  3. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    Thanks! Also, the entire clutch system was replaced out of an abundance of caution at around 110k miles. New pressure plate, friction disk, resurfaced flywheel, new throw out and pilot bearings and attachment bolts, new master and slave cylinder and hose. All parts are OEM Honda bought from Autofair Honda. The original clutch system still had about half the friction material on it, and is available to take with the sale as spare parts. Again, incredible engineering on these cars!

4. definitelysomeday

definitelysomeday Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2009
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Tom Kavan
    Nice ride.

I just picked up an '07 in Silverstone and paid a bit more than you are asking. I would have LOVED a blue car. It's a fun to drive car a nice alternative to a Boxster.

GLWS.

BT likes this.
  5. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    Wow, I can't believe you're selling this Bill! Getting something else or downsizing?

BT likes this.
  6. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    I bought an 08 S2000 Club Racer (and the Alfa 4C spider in my avatar). I have owned this car longer than any other car I have owned. Hard to believe, and I feel like I might regret selling it, but I don't have space. I have been rotating keeping a sports car at a friends warehouse, and it is not really fair that I am inconveniencing him for a year already, so I decided to sell.

of2worlds, anunakki and GatorFL like this.
  7. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    I think I remember when you bought it, you still lived here. Gotta be a tough decision for sure.

BT likes this.
  8. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    I wish Fred and the rest of the mountain driving guys from FL were still active here to vouch for the condition of the car, lol...

GatorFL likes this.
  9. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    I can vouch for you, all your stuff has always been top notch condition. I'm tempted to tell my Dad about it but I think it might be too much car for him up there.

BT likes this.
  10. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    Sold (pending pickup on Sunday).

of2worlds, Devilsolsi, Ak Jim and 2 others like this.
  11. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    The last ones ARE much more.
    The final engines were a special build.....

My son owns and Tracks his (two blown engines so far) and as this ad so well describes, there are not many out there that tuners have not gotten....
    GLWS!!

EDIT: The blown engines were from his mods, he had supercharged it and was running against 911s based upon Track times...LOL! Don't know where he gets that crazy behavior from!!!

BT likes this.
  12. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    Just as a point of reference, I had the car listed on Autotrader for about 5 days with maybe 6 messages from not-really-interested buyers. I put it on the Facebook S2000 Classifieds page, and in 2 hours had 5 offers, worked out a deal at $25k with one guy and he picked the car up on Sunday. Autotrader has never worked for me, but I always waste my time trying it out anyway, lol.

of2worlds and definitelysomeday like this.
  13. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Strong work, glad you got full ask!

BigTex and BT like this.
  14. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    ANYTHING offered up on modern media brings the Brokers, or outright scammers that are "military stationed overseas that want to buy it a surprise for the wife/son/crippled daughter"...

Jesus....

BT likes this.