I love driving Ferraris | Page 2 | FerrariChat

I love driving Ferraris

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Texas Forever, Sep 17, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Solid State

Solid State F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 4, 2014
    Full Name:
    Maximus Decimus Meridius
    For the life of me I can't see how your feet (especially if you are a tall person) can operate the pedals in a Ford GT. So close together driving is useless.

2. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    ???? I wear regular shoes to drive a FGT, while I have to wear racing shoes to drive my Diablo.

I wear a size 12 or 13 (depending on the brand) so it ain't like I have small appendages ladies :)

3. Solid State

Solid State F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 4, 2014
    Full Name:
    Maximus Decimus Meridius
    The one I sampled was vintage and just dangerous IMO. No experience with the later year copies. ;)

4. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    OK, so you drove some sort of kit car based on the 60s GT40 design?

5. Solid State

Solid State F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 4, 2014
    Full Name:
    Maximus Decimus Meridius
    No.

6. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Next time I have a project in your area Dale, you can help rotate those tires! I currently schedule myself a drive every two weeks, but don’t always get to it, with two of us I think we can keep the car in good shape.

Agree there’s not much else like it. Love Porsche’s, but not as visceral. A Lamborghini would be my runner up. At the end of the day, I’m a car guy, so I find enjoyment in most unique vehicles, but nothing motivates me enough to swap out my Ferrari just yet.

Texas Forever likes this.