The Shop | FerrariChat

The Shop

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by tritone, Oct 3, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
    Anyone in the area familiar with "The Shop" on south 6th in Seattle?
    Any experiences good/bad?

2. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
    Add......
    Any other locations around Seattle offering same/similar options? Car storage with in & out access / display / social/food & drink etc........

3. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    Driver's Club in Redmond too. A lot bigger space than the shop.

Also right next door to Ferrari of Seattle's service shop, which if that's your thing could come in handy.

http://www.drivers.club/

tritone likes this.
  4. windsock

windsock Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 29, 2006

Drivers club is awesome but nowhere near the size of the Shop facilities. The shop has three buildings downtown they are the only ones I know of that have the storage, work facilities, wash bays and restaurant. Drawback is hours of operation, you get your car during their hours not yours.
    The drivers club I do believe allows you 24 hour access to get or drop off your car.

tritone likes this.
  5. SeattleStew

SeattleStew Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 10, 2020
    In the rain
    Full Name:
    Stew
    Drivers Club is superior storage, and a really awesome group of people. I'm a member and store a car there. However the facility is completely full, so no new member storage is available. Would recommend checking out a social member at least though. We've always got awesome stuff going on.

24/7 access and non cramped parking makes the facility really amazing. Also, you park your car, not someone else.

tritone likes this.
  6. AWK166

AWK166 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2020
    Full Name:
    Andrew King
    TheShop is fantastic. I've been a member for 4 years, great set of services, highly knowledgeable, very friendly environment and I trust them completely with my vehicles.
    Meeting rooms, cigar room, lifts and tools, pro wash bays, techs on hand, covered transport service etc.
    Go for a tour and check them out!