488 - 2020 Pista | Page 2 | FerrariChat

488 2020 Pista

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Bkclients, Aug 6, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bkclients

Bkclients Karting

Nov 30, 2010
    To me and a few other car aficionado friends the Pista is one the best looking cars, if not the best, to come out of Maranello. A Da Vinci on wheels it exudes sexy all day every day. This one should age well similar to the F355 among others.

Super excited to get the car, it has PPF and got the additional two years of warranty so I’m good until 2025.

If anyone wants to do the wheel swap, mine for the matte gray, PM me.

Appreciate all the feedback from the community.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

njcycleguy, Gh21631 and SECRET like this.
  2. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    I couldn't agree more, certainly one of the best looking cars I've ever seen or owned. Performance is darn good as well.

Thecadster and SECRET like this.
  3. RobertM

RobertM Formula 3

Apr 17, 2005
    Weston, Florida
    Full Name:
    Robert M
    congrats on the car... you can always powder coat the wheels.... looking forward to seeing pics ... drive her in good health

4. FerrariCognoscenti

FerrariCognoscenti Formula 3

Jan 19, 2021
    East Coast
    Which dash cam do you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. SECRET

SECRET Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2007
    I have two different combos right now in different cars.

Setup #1 (Pista + Lusso): Thinkware U1000 4K Front & 2K Rear Camera + Cellink NEO Battery w/ NEO Extended Battery Pack
    Setup #2 (Family Cars): Blackvue DR900X-2CH 4K Dual Channel + Blackvue B124X Backup Battery

I messed around with MANY different hardwire kits over the past 3 years. I tried to Blackvue PowerMagic Pro, VicoVation Vico-Power Plus, and a few others. ALL OF THEM failed in different ways (ended up passing through power to the camera while the car was off, stopped passing through power at all when the car was on, or acted erratically while on, shutting off and turning on the dashcam randomly.

I ultimately concluded that the Cellink NEO and/or Blackvue B124x Backup batteries are actually the nicest and cleanest install while posing the least risk to draining your battery. They charge up very fast and last for a good amount of time. They have the ability for expanded batteries to be added as well.

Thecadster likes this.
  6. Bkclients

Bkclients Karting

Nov 30, 2010
    Found out today, car won’t be shipped until early next week (bummer) so cross country will take about 5 days. Will take some more pics on arrival.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

7. Art138

Art138 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Ft. Lauderdale
    At the mileage you provided car is pretty much broke in….tell us your impressions when you get her.

8. Bkclients

Bkclients Karting

Nov 30, 2010
  9. KZEVO

KZEVO Karting

Jul 25, 2021
    Just stunning! Congratulations! Enjoy and look forward to hearing more about your experience. Pista is a looker.

10. StevenF8

StevenF8 Karting

Feb 11, 2021
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Love the racing stripe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Robert P

Robert P Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2014
    London
    Congrats - a great looking Pista!