Hamilton deserves more respect | Page 106 | FerrariChat

Hamilton deserves more respect

Discussion in 'F1' started by Natkingcolebasket69, Mar 28, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

+1 just like many other drivers. The outrage here is growing on absurd now. It matches the drama of LH LOL!!!!!

A driver feels something and the team has cold data. They tend to not match up at times in life. Vettel(idiocy post race rage in Canada), and others including Kimi have been as 'bad' or much worse.

Drivers make comment in various fashions, emotions etc. Again watch another sport if this annoys one. Driver complains, makes a statement - wow, world turns!

Terra, fer312t and ktu like this.
  2. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    Wow. That would be an all-time low for Ferrari...I'd rather watch drama on the track...I pray to baby Jesus none of us will have to suffer through a Hamilton @ Ferrari stint...we've been through enough as tifosi the past 12 years...have mercy.

furoni and trumpet77 like this.
  3. Giallo 550

Giallo 550 Formula 3

May 25, 2019
    NY
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I highly doubt we’ll ever see him in red. He’s got one more, maybe two more seasons left in him and he’s out. Ferrari is past the point of chasing down and signing retirees, thankfully.

stavura, furoni, SimCity3 and 5 others like this.
  4. market-reasearch

Silver Subscribed

Jul 21, 2021
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    D. Gabathuler
    I didn’t say he can’t drive. My goal is not just to be successful but to be successful and be remembered as a strong team player. Just be a winner but nobody wants to have a beer with you is uncool in my world, but maybe my world is strange. :)

stavura, Bas, Dino2010 and 1 other person like this.
  5. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Lewis not being a strong team player, and still breaking records is only a compliment to Lewis. It seems like you are misinformed. I suggest you look more closely to the Mercedes team. After every broken record or new accomplishment, you will see the team celebrating and taking photos with Lewis as as TEAM. There are many photos of the team along with Hamilton out boating and vacationing together. Angela Cullen along with other team members have loyalty tattoos along with Hamilton. So yeah the reality and your view are totoally different.

ZeptoLira and fer312t like this.
  6. FordGTDriver

FordGTDriver Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2007
    And still I whine...

Has there ever been a driver as widely reviled as LH? It didn't seem to be so bad until the last few years. What changed?

stavura, furoni and lagunacc like this.
  7. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    He started breaking Schumachers records

ZeptoLira and jcurry like this.
  8. market-reasearch

Silver Subscribed

Jul 21, 2021
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    D. Gabathuler
    You keep your perspective and I keep mine, both might be wrong anyways. I still don’t like him.

stavura, furoni and Bas like this.
  9. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    Nothing has changed. The hatred has been simmering since ~2007 and gradually increased due to A) Lewis being more outspoken/colorful and his interests more varied B) his unremitting on track successes C) the increasing toxicity/tribalism of the F1 fanbase/social media in general.

Terra and ktu like this.
  10. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium
    Hamilton was, is and always will be an idiot that drives faster than anybody else in F1.
    At the same time this fellow is a complete waste to the human race. What would be the books he's ever read? Something like Alice in Wonderland probably as Pinocchio was a little complicated.
    Does anybody remember Elton saying something interesting?
    This guy is so dumb there will come a day he won't even be able to count on his fingers.
    And no fear.... He 'll never drive for Ferrari. No woke or whining at Maranello.

market-reasearch likes this.
  11. pilotoCS

pilotoCS F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 19, 2019
    The Capital of The United States of America
    Full Name:
    Willis
    A "complete waste to the human race." ??

C'mon man. Don't you think that's a bit much?

Giallo 550 and Bas like this.
  12. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Your hating skills are a little weak, hang out in Fchat longer to become a professional hater as many are here.

13. Terra

Terra F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2004
    Hey newbie, you sound like quite the brain trust yourself.

14. lagunacc

lagunacc F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 24, 2013

LH began reciting Still I Rise matters on the grid.

If Vettel had 7 titles, it would be worse.

15. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    Is that why everyone was present at Bottas’ victory team celebration except hambone? Lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU5nbQmIHNP/

Jack-the-lad and 375+ like this.
  16. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
  17. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    Bro, watch all the videos...everyone stuck around for photos and to celebrate, except your boy. I guess swinging by for a quick fist bump is magnamonious enough...the bar is so low lol.

Bas and Jack-the-lad like this.
  18. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Lol. Man you all are funny.

19. FordGTDriver

FordGTDriver Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2007
    Hmm...I'm not a fan of Schumacher or of his records...and yet I find myself progressively less fond of LH's presence in F1. I know nothing about LH personally; all I know of him is what a see on the idiot box as presented by Sky Sports. My problem with LH is that he appointed himself to crusade for various social justice causes, introducing elements of politics and especially race where it was totally inappropriate to do so. We, the die-hard F1 fans, are not dumb. We certainly don't need instruction on social justice from a car driver, regardless of how noble he considers his motives to be. We're more interested in mechanical engineering than political posturing; heaven knows there is plenty of that to be found outside of our cherished sport.

20. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    No problem. Just giving you other reasons why some may hate him.

21. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    We just live in the real world.

market-reasearch and Bas like this.
  22. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Disney world?

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  23. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    That's probably where you are given your many unfounded claims...anyhoo, trolling fun has probably hit its peak...if the many points of reality have not punched through yet, nothing probably will!

market-reasearch, Bas and fil like this.
  24. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Just watched Dune, great Sci-Fi movie. Not sure when the new remake comes out? Funny thing is the movie reminds me of this thread... F1 is Lewis, Lewis is F1, makes sense why we can have 106 pages talking about a driver no one likes.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

ktu likes this.
  25. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    +1(though I remain a huge Schumacher fan)
    Ive been a huge fan of vettel but his similar "more righteous-than-thou" attitude has been pissing me off more and more recently.

jpalmito likes this.