Ferrari for Wedding Photos Malvern, PA | FerrariChat

Ferrari for Wedding Photos Malvern, PA

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by father of the bride, Aug 16, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. father of the bride

Aug 13, 2021
    Full Name:
    Tony Piergiovanni
    I want to do something memorable as a surprise for my daughter's upcoming wedding at noon on 10/9/21 in Malvern, PA. Since she was a little girl, she has loved Ferrari. She will be wearing Ferrari sneakers with her wedding dress. Her 16th birthday gift was a ride in a Ferrari at a racetrack. She has a Ferrari painting in her office. I am in search of someone who would rent me a red Ferrari for only about a half hour or so to park outside of the venue so she and her bridal party could take a few photos with it. No one would drive it. I just need it to sit there for the photos. The owner could drive it there, park it for the photos, and then drive it away. Something that would make the day extra fun and memorable for her. Anyone know of someone who might be able to make this happen? Thanks. [email protected]

sgfreak96 and waymar like this.
  2. Viperjoe

Viperjoe F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

I expect that someone will step up in response to your request.

3. waymar

waymar Formula 3

Sep 2, 2008
    Northeast, PA - USA
    Full Name:
    Wayne Martin
    Email sent...

4. waymar

waymar Formula 3

Sep 2, 2008
    Northeast, PA - USA
    Full Name:
    Wayne Martin
    Hard to believe that no one local can contribute.

5. SuperF

SuperF Karting

Jul 27, 2016
    Philadelphia suburbs
    Full Name:
    Lou
    Hi
    Not sure if you found someone...
    I could come if there is no strong wind or rain. So, I cannot guarantee it. I have a 2008 F430 rosso scuderia.
    Best

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Supernaut likes this.
  6. father of the bride

Aug 13, 2021
    Full Name:
    Tony Piergiovanni
    Thank you for responding! One person did offer but they live 2 1/4 hours away and said they'd do it if no one more local offers. If you are able and it's not an inconvenience, I would greatly appreciate it. It shouldn't take very long for a few photos and it would be a great surprise that would make the day even more fun for my daughter. The ceremony should end around noon and photos right after. It's at The Desmond in Malvern. And I certainly understand about the weather, we would just have to see. Please let me know.
    Thanks again!
    Tony

7. Supernaut

Supernaut Karting

Dec 3, 2019
    Annapolis MD
    Full Name:
    John Panek
    Very cool that you found someone! I’m traveling to Italy shortly and there is a wedding company there that used to rent a 512 BBi for photos, but when I called they said that was years ago. I just wanted to rent it for a few minutes to drive around :)

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

8. Supernaut

Supernaut Karting

Dec 3, 2019
    Annapolis MD
    Full Name:
    John Panek
    How did it go?

9. father of the bride

Aug 13, 2021
    Full Name:
    Tony Piergiovanni
    Great! My daughter was surprised and thrilled. We got great photos taken with a 2008 F430 Rosso Scuderia. It was a big hit with the guests. And she wore her Ferrari sneakers with her wedding dress. A wonderful day. Thanks for asking.

sgfreak96, waymar, Bisonte and 3 others like this.
  10. Supernaut

Supernaut Karting

Dec 3, 2019
    Annapolis MD
    Full Name:
    John Panek
    My daughter is some short number of years away probably. Will keep it in mind for her. Glad it worked out so well for yours!