Deutschland - Germany | Page 76 | FerrariChat

Deutschland - Germany

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Wolfgang, Apr 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Timo Seefeld

Timo Seefeld F1 Veteran

Sep 25, 2013
    Hamburg
  2. Sloop

Sloop Rookie

Jul 18, 2020
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Paul Breitner
    wo war das gewesen? In HH?

3. Timo Seefeld

Timo Seefeld F1 Veteran

Sep 25, 2013
    Hamburg
    Ja. Kleine Rallye mit größtenteils Niederländern. Übernachteten im Hotel The Fontenay an der Alster.

4. Sloop

Sloop Rookie

Jul 18, 2020
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Paul Breitner
    Frohe Weihnachten noch an alle, ich hoffe ihr genießt die Zeit noch etwas. Kurze Frage, ist hier jemand der einen F12 besitzt u d zufällig im Raum, Frankfurt, Mannheim oder Stuttgart wohnt?
    Ich möchte mir gerne einen zulegen und ich mag mich lieber privat austauschen als zu dem Händlern zu gehen, die erzählen einen auch nur das was man hören möchte, was nur zum Verkauf führt.
    Beste Dank und Grüße aus der Pfalz.
    Sloop

5. Sir_Ferrari

Sir_Ferrari F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2012
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Adrian B.
  6. GoHokiesGo

GoHokiesGo Rookie

Aug 1, 2019
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Hello All, long time lurker but posting for the first time in awhile.

My family is moving to Frankfurt in August for work and we'll be there for a couple years. Are there any weekly or monthly car shows around the city? I've found klassikstadt, which looks like a nice place to visit, but what are the big car attractions around the city?

I likely won't be buying a Ferrari while living there, but hoping to find a unique German car that we can't buy in the US to enjoy and possibly ship back home (25+ year import laws for a nice classic)

Thanks for the input!

7. Sloop

Sloop Rookie

Jul 18, 2020
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Paul Breitner
    Hello GoHoGo,

first of all, very welcome to Germany...when will this happen..due date? Actually in Germany there some car shows going on but always for a typical brand and not generally for all brands. Only the "Essen Motorshow" in Nov. or Dec. in the Town of Essen..is more a tuning event like SEMA.
    So as soon as you know what kind of brand you are interested you should find on the internet a webpage where the car freaks come together an making their appointment or evens, like in this chat. Frankfurt area is quit good located to join some events and the Klassikstadt is a good place to enjoy or to start your journey. Klassikstadt has some shop, show rooms and maintenance shop for cars. The Cars are not cheap but mostly in very good condition. The other option is also "MotorWorld" in Böblingen at Stuttgart a little bit smaller as Klassikstadt but also nice.

I have a friend who is dealing with German Cars over 25 years, mostly Mercedes Benz, VW-Bully and Jaguar, if you are interested just write me. And never the less we do have several Racing evens at the Hockenheim Ring (HHR), I live close to it- 15 min, and there you are able to meet a lot of petrolheads like us and Ferrari as well. When you will come this summer, on the 23th and 24th of July we are at the HHR to the Ferrari Racing Days. For this even you must sign in at Ferrari, at your dealer, and then you will get your tickets.

So, there a lot of opportunities do to and to find something in Germany.

Cheers

Sloop

GoHokiesGo likes this.
  8. Timo Seefeld

Timo Seefeld F1 Veteran

Sep 25, 2013
    Hamburg
    F40org likes this.
  9. Nicolas21

Nicolas21 Formula Junior

Jul 13, 2016
    Near a nuclear powerplant
    Full Name:
    Nicolas
    Hallo, wer plant schon zu dem Ferrari Racing Days im Hockenheim?

10. omd78

omd78 F1 World Champ

Dec 26, 2005
    Breda, Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Abend,

Was heisst ein H-Kennzeichen in Deutschland; nur fur Oldtimer oder so etwas?

Gr. Martin

11. Nicolas21

Nicolas21 Formula Junior

Jul 13, 2016
    Full Name:
    Nicolas
    Ya, H fur Historische ;)

omd78 likes this.
  12. Martin D

Martin D F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin Dietz
    Ich werde hin gehen, vermutlich Sonntag.

Martin

Nicolas21 likes this.
  13. Rehmel33

Rehmel33 Rookie

Sep 8, 2020
    Eisenberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Doyle Rehmel
    Ich bin an dem Samstag und Sonntag angemeldet und freut mich drauf!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Nicolas21 likes this.
  14. GoHokiesGo

GoHokiesGo Rookie

Aug 1, 2019
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Hello Sloop - thank you kindly for the info and reply! My family will be moving over in August, so only a few more weeks until we arrive. I will have to look up a few of my favorite car brands locally to see when they have their events, although it is the typical sports car and exotic car brands that are always exciting to see.

I will plan to reach out after we are settled into our new home. I will be looking for purchase a car after arrival, and a Mercedes E63 wagon has been one of my top options; I think it will work well for the full family, but still be fun to drive. I'll miss the Ferrari Racing day at HHR by a few weeks, but I'll watch local events and plan to attend next years event.

Thanks again for the info!
    Jason

15. Timo Seefeld

Timo Seefeld F1 Veteran

Sep 25, 2013
    Hamburg
    Ich werde Freitag bis Sonntag da sein.

Nicolas21 likes this.
  16. Nicolas21

Nicolas21 Formula Junior

Jul 13, 2016
    Full Name:
    Nicolas
    Ich denke, ich werde am Samstag und Sonntag dort sein.
    Und auch in der Hoffnung, dass das Wetter mild ist und es nicht zu heiß wird

17. bay

bay Formula 3

Mar 13, 2011
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Bernard