Keeping your Pista? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Keeping your Pista?

Discussion in 'SF90 Stradale' started by mhh, Aug 21, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Divexxtreme

Divexxtreme Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2020
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Correct! Plus better looks, a nicer interior, along with the fact that’s its the last mid-engined V-8 Ferrari without electric motors attached, with production numbers that I suspect will be less than those of the Pista. I must admit that the idea that a harder, more aggressive feel makes a car superior somehow is an interesting one to me for sure.

2. Bkclients

Bkclients Karting

Nov 30, 2010
    F8 is much too bland to be compared to a Pista, not even close. Better looks? 9/10 would disagree, interior yes possibly but that’s about it.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

elephantgrinds, D11 and Rrr1 like this.
  3. Divexxtreme

Divexxtreme Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2020
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Your post isn’t going to change my mind, but I appreciate the attempt. I absolutely do not like the rear of the Pista at all. Overall, I think the F8 actually looks more aggressive. The only thing I prefer about the Pista is the stripe.

buddyg likes this.
  4. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Looks are subjective. Interior of F8 is objectively better. Pista is more fun to drive. Both are badass.

elephantgrinds, gzachary and D11 like this.
  5. Lagunae92

Lagunae92 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2018
    SoCal
    Lol, I think the Pista has one of the best backends of all time. I'm a butt guy...

6. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    I have an F8 and incoming SF90 spider. Considering keeping the F8 the Pista does nothing for me.

7. Lagunae92

Lagunae92 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2018
    SoCal
    We’re in the same boat, as incoming sf90 is not quite accurate. Lol. Couple years off…

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

8. Phillychoi

Phillychoi Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 4, 2020
    Lansdale, PA
    Totally agree. I know it may sounds crazy but am I the only one that I actually like the Pista rear end more than the LaFerrari(my all time favorite dream car)?
    The Pista rear looks like a race car.

Attached Files:

D11 and Lagunae92 like this.
  9. Rrr1

Rrr1 Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rrr1
    The Pista back end is perfect

elephantgrinds, D11 and Lagunae92 like this.
  10. Lagunae92

Lagunae92 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2018
    SoCal
    Ferrari killed it with the Pista IMHO.

11. gzachary

gzachary Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Jan 10, 2011
    California
    or buy your better half an F8 spider and have them be super happy (probably) and use it as well while you also use the Pista. As well as the SF90.

Driving all of them are different. The Pista is easier than the SF90 to place and have feel. Sound is tied with the SF90. Performance is phenomenal. An incredible driver in this car will easily whip a very good driver in an SF90.

The F8 spider gives you very good performance approaching the Pista but not better due to setup and aero. But it’s easy fun and lux. But it’s the weakest sounding.

The SF90 has the best performance experience. Just ridiculous and beyond 99.9% of any potential driver. But driving ability needs training to get there. That’s why Corso Pilota exists.

The role of the driver is being discounted between the cars as a lot of you know in this thread. For those of you who don’t, buy feels the most fun. Or grow into through training.

12. rossodino

rossodino Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2007
    corona del mar, ca.
    Full Name:
    bruce sansone
    I think I have to agree with you, also its great to see a Pista sans stripe I find it refreshing.

13. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    Incredible drivers in both and the SF90 is 2.5 seconds faster than the Pista around Fiorano, that’s an eternity!

cesman and gzachary like this.
  14. Coincid

Coincid F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2014
    Canada
    You can have a detailer duplicate the Pista stripe for the F8. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

elephantgrinds and Thecadster like this.
  15. daoman

daoman Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 21, 2008
    Washington DC area
    Just traded my SF90 for a low mile high spec Pista.... I missed the way I connected to the Pista too much. The SF90 is a wonderful car it just wasn't a Pista repacement, it sould have been a stable mate.

Phillychoi and Thecadster like this.