F8 - Crazy Used F8 Price | Page 2 | FerrariChat

F8 Crazy Used F8 Price

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Whipcity76, Sep 2, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I've seen two at $319k and $329k!

Whipcity76 likes this.
  2. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    crazy thing is they sell in a few days even 2019 are over msrp

Whipcity76 likes this.
  3. ryalex

Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
  4. Dijit

Dijit Karting

Feb 4, 2017
    Hampshire
    plastique999 and ryalex like this.
  5. ryalex

Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Yeah, it threw me off at first, took 7 or 8 seconds to figure out that this is wild.

6. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    wow and i bet there selling too

Whipcity76 and ryalex like this.
  7. Whipcity76

Whipcity76 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2015
    Florida, USA
    Full Name:
    Hugh
    That’s nucking futs. “Bronco adjustment”= Blue Sky money grab. I wouldn’t buy it.

of2worlds likes this.
  8. GTf12

GTf12 Karting

Dec 29, 2015
    of2worlds likes this.
  9. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    i know one local new sold for 300k over few days ago

10. Whipcity76

Whipcity76 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2015
    Florida, USA
    Full Name:
    Hugh
    Insane! I also was offered one at $250K over sticker. No build. You just get what Stuttgart gives you. At least they offered me a chance at the “only” one in the region. Enuf said.

11. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Drugs must be expensive in their region.

WM458 and Whipcity76 like this.
  12. GTf12

GTf12 Karting

Dec 29, 2015
    this car is just black on black lol!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

13. JTSE30

JTSE30 F1 Rookie

Oct 1, 2004
    Austin TX
    Whipcity76 and ScrappyB like this.
  14. ScrappyB

ScrappyB Formula 3

Oct 3, 2017
    Full Name:
    T
    of2worlds, Whipcity76 and JTSE30 like this.
  15. D11

D11 Karting

Sep 26, 2010
    No question, Covid was the best thing for the supercar market over supply issues. Now the pendulum has swung so far to the other side - production disruptions, supply chain issues, wealthy people getting wealthier, and the inability to spend money on other things has flocked buyers to many luxury goods. I’m with one of the above posters, no way this ends at the end of the year, well into 2022 on the supply related items. As a result, I think we continue to see buyers willing to pay up who simply do not want to wait. Typical hold time for cars is 18 months in the supercar market, so the early pandemic buyers are going to soon look to unload and/or trade. We could see some cars turnover and like its been said, what else are you really going to get, everything is at a premium for the most part on the secondary market.

As an aside, per the comments, I too was told this past week that many of the models are done. F8/F8 S are done and now being built through Summer of 2023. Some suspect the F8/F8 S demand has pushed the Porto M deliveries back somewhat. 812/812 GTS are done and the SF90/SF90 S are also done. 812’s make sense, end of the model run switching to the 812 Comp limited run. However, it is interesting to see the order backlog so strong, that the entire few year plan for building the SF90 and SF90 S are already allocated for based on in house deposits.

Closing comment - I too was skeptical of the PHEV era change over and remain even more so unenthusiastic about the full electric notion. Hopefully, Ferrari will be granted approval for the small manufacture exemption they are seeking OR alternative fuels are their route. However, my SF90 was delivered recently and I will simply say - wow! - and leave it at that. If you haven’t had a chance to drive one, do what you can to get some seat time as it’s incredible. Truly feels like something all new relative to many of the other Ferraris. If that’s a taste of what the 296 and other PHEV models will offer, rest assured, I think you’ll be pleased and excited. My only hope is that the all electric possible direction can pull on the same emotional heart strings with whatever they introduce down the road.

TR007, of2worlds, Thecadster and 2 others like this.
  16. Whipcity76

Whipcity76 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2015
    Florida, USA
    Full Name:
    Hugh
    Know this is probably B.S. but the dealer actually got an “albino” car. It is a shade of dark orange with a black interior. Since I turned it down, didn’t get to view it. Since I’ve been badly burned by ****/MBNA in the past with builds, didn’t believe they’d shoot an “albino” car through the network. I too believed like that of ‘ole Henry Ford, one could have any color they want as long as it’s black. Seems appropriate for ‘Benz to feel the same way on special edition cars.

17. Whipcity76

Whipcity76 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2015
    Florida, USA
    Full Name:
    Hugh
    Think you’re spot on. Same applies to real estate. People are buying “shacks” out in CA for $700K that were really worth $175K. Problem is if you sell, you’d better have a fall back plan for somewhere to live. Know I’m comparing apples to submarines here. Supercars get traded all the time. Insane wait times for production waits. Can’t take either of my ‘21’s out for a spin without someone coming up wanting to buy. Luckily, no carjackings. I’d really loose it if it came to that in society.