Visiting Maranelo with my Ferrari | FerrariChat

Visiting Maranelo with my Ferrari

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by tommygun64, Oct 19, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tommygun64

tommygun64 Karting

Mar 24, 2018
    Europe
    Full Name:
    A.
    In about 10 days I plan a trip with my Portofino via Southern France to Italy.
    So of course I want to visit Maranelo and the 2 museums.

Has anyone any suggestions on what is worth to plan doing while there?

paulchua likes this.
  2. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I don't know what's open for tours, but there are the Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini and Pagani factories and their museums, and the Enzo museum.

jm2 and tommygun64 like this.
  3. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Have your dealer can arrange a factory tour, it's much better than the bus tour. The Lambo/Ducati/Pagani factories are cool too! I also enjoyed the Enzo museum as well.

tommygun64 likes this.
  4. tommygun64

tommygun64 Karting

Mar 24, 2018
    Europe
    Full Name:
    A.
    unfortunately my Dealer said that the factory tours are not happening due to the Covid pandemic (and when they did, they were organized by the dealer, so not possible to go alone anyway).

5. Supernaut

Supernaut Karting

Dec 3, 2019
    Annapolis MD
    Full Name:
    John Panek
    I'm in the same boat, in Florence now and Maranello Sunday morning. My dealer said the same thing, so we just have to return next year for the factory tour. One idea I had was to get near the track to hear possible testing of new models. Can you arrange a drive on the track in your car? Of course there are the museums to visit. The wife and I will rent a 458 and 488 first thing Sunday morning for 10km each, hopefully there will be no traffic at 9am!