FINALI MONDIALI 2021 | FerrariChat

FINALI MONDIALI 2021

Discussion in 'Events Discussion' started by nlpamg, Oct 22, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nlpamg

nlpamg Karting

Oct 18, 2014
    Anyone going to this?

I'm planning on going and this would be my first one. What should I expect? I assume if I were to pick just one day to go, it would be Sunday?

Thanks!

2. jtremlett

jtremlett F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    I'm not going this year but have been to a few in the past including at Mugello, which is a great circuit. Sunday is the best day to go if you are after the most track action and the "Show" is Sunday only. Although I'm not sure what the "Show" will comprise this time it is still likely to be fun. I would say that if you are after the best chance to get a closer look at the cars then it is usually best to go on the first day. Having said which, I don't know if there will be restrictions in place this time. I did go to the Ferrari Racing Days at Silverstone last month and it was possible to have a good look around on the Friday but not really after that (or not without a special pass anyway).

Also, if you do like to see the cars on track, there are great vantage points all round the track and it is worth taking some time to walk round some or all or it.

The timetable is here: www.ferrari.com/en-MR/corse-clienti/finali-mondiali-timetable-2021 although don't be surprised if it changes.

nlpamg likes this.
  3. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I went to the Finali Mondiali when it was held a few years ago in Daytona and had a great time!

nlpamg likes this.
  4. mrchaztsai

mrchaztsai Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 28, 2020
    Hong Kong/Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Charlie T
    I was considering it as well, also thinking Sunday

5. nlpamg

nlpamg Karting

Oct 18, 2014
    Awesome, thank you!

Booked my flight.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

6. chrixxx

chrixxx Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2004
    Lucerne
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I will be there

7. red passion

red passion Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2012
    Hockenheim, Germany
    I also plan to be there.
    Does anybody know if tickets can be purchased upfront or only directly at the track?

8. jtremlett

jtremlett F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Upfront (especially if you want any kind of package through Ferrari) via Ferrari.com. I assume you can buy a general admission ticket on the gate but I've never done that.

9. red passion

Mar 4, 2012
    Hockenheim, Germany
    Thanks. I am not an owner, so I guess I am not allowed for purchasing any kind of package through a dealer. The Ferrari website itself doesn't seem to offer the possibility to buy tickets directly.

10. jtremlett

jtremlett F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    I don't think the Ferrari packages are restricted to Ferrari owners (see, for example, here www.nikihasler.com/en/Events/Details/157) but obviously you are paying more than for just general admission (which, as far as I remember, would be something like 20 or 25 Euros). Normally, I think there would be an option to buy admission tickets via the circuit website but that doesn't seem to be possible currently.

red passion likes this.
  11. Racecardriver

Racecardriver Rookie

Mar 17, 2014
    Heidelberg/Germany
    Full Name:
    Ingo Schulze
    There are basically 2 ways to buy Hospitality tickets (now called Casa Ferrari Tickets). One is via a link which was provided in a mail from Ferrari mid of October, where you have to register yourself and then run through a overcomplicated purchasing procedure. You don't have to be an owner for this (different to some years ago).
    Link: https://booking.ferrari.com/new/login?commessa=MCS202100004&codiceLingua=EN&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2021_email_FinaliMondialiPlatform_OperationalMarketing&utm_content=&idm=a0c62844be3ffcc64c61dee394e894df&ids=51bbe38a260e6f2d6786cebc330b7eba020ff5fbe47328c273284099345a52b6

Second option is to ask your Ferrari Dealer to order them for you. I'm sure they prefer to do this for their customer base only.

Beside of that there are normal spectator tickets, but I'm not aware on the actual procedure. In 2015 you had to register yourself (for free) somewhere on the Ferrari website to be able to pick a paper handwrist at the entrance. I'm almost sure that the entry is still somewhat for free, as this is usually the event Ferrari hosts for their Tifosi. Of course no hospitality. ;-)

Let me know in case of questions. I can see you only live 10 km away from me.

12. red passion

Mar 4, 2012
    Hockenheim, Germany
    Thanks Ingo this is very helpful. So it's either the Casa Ferrari booking via the website or spectator tickets for me.

Will you be there this year? If so, happy to grab a coffee together :)
    Grüße nach Heidelberg

13. Racecardriver

Racecardriver Rookie

Mar 17, 2014
    Heidelberg/Germany
    Full Name:
    Ingo Schulze
    Yes, I will be there with one of my mates. Really looking forward to that after this 2 years of waiting.
    Would be great to have a coffee there together.

Regarding those free spectator tickets, I'm still not sure, but I was always under the impression that members of the Scuderia Ferrari Fan Club are able to get them. You usually can see the local clubs marking their claims on the grandstand.

As I'm not a member I have no experience here, but their website is mentioning this as one of the benefits of being a member:
    - Participation in Ferrari events dedicated to Clubs such as the Formula 1 presentation and Finali Mondiali
    - Free entry to circuits during Ferrari Challenge Championship and Finali Mondiali races

14. red passion

Mar 4, 2012
    Hockenheim, Germany
    I'm looking forward to it. For me it will be the first time in Mugello. I have been to several Ferrari Racing Days events at the Nürburgring and obviously Hockenheim, but I expect this one to be on a different level!

I also remember reading some time ago that general admission to the venue is free as it is really meant to be an event for the Tifosi, just as you mentioned. Let's see, that for sure will not be the deal breaker.

Will you be there the whole weekend or just one day?

15. Racecardriver

Racecardriver Rookie

Mar 17, 2014
    Heidelberg/Germany
    Full Name:
    Ingo Schulze
    Well, while the Racing Days are nice, Ferrari turns everything up to 11 during the Finali Mondiali. More races, more race cars, participation of AF Corse, F1 Clienti, XX, all of the Ferrari Drivers (F1 aside) and everybody else important at Ferrari, large car displays and eventually some world premieres, like new Icona this year or TdF or new Challenge cars or GTE cars in the past. Plus the beautiful landscape and the crazy crowd on Sunday. Only thing less large as during FRD is the number of normal streetgoing Ferraris in the car park. Should be okay.

We'll be there both days, with a nightover in Maranello before.

16. Manfred Steinert/MPS

Manfred Steinert/MPS Formula Junior

Mar 3, 2005
    Germany
    From a message to members of the Scuderia Ferrari Club:
    Participation to the event, is totally free and open only to the Scuderia Ferrari Club members with a valid membership for the current year in addition with a green pass.

It seems that the event is limited to 700 Scuderia Ferrari Club members.
    I don't know if this number is only for the entrance to the paddock or the whole event.

It's on first come first serve basis.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G973F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

17. red passion

Mar 4, 2012
    Hockenheim, Germany
    Should be more than okay I guess. The interesting question will be, if we really get to see the new Icona. In an other thread it was said that there will be a separate event only for potential clients for that model taking place in Firenze. So fingers crossed it will also be on display in Mugello.

Great, I will DM you before the weekend.

18. red passion

Mar 4, 2012
    Hockenheim, Germany
    This, if true, would be really sad news!

19. jtremlett

jtremlett F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    I suggest contacting the circuit to check. You don't want to arrive and find you can't get in. It is very strange that the circuit website doesn't say anything anyway. The contact link is mugellocircuit.com/en/contacts

20. red passion

Mar 4, 2012
    Hockenheim, Germany
    I already wrote an email to the track to get some information. I hope to get some feedback as soon as possible. But thanks anyway, I will post here any information I receive.

21. jtremlett

jtremlett F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Great.

Only the Italians would not put something clear on their website telling you the situation.

Nembo1777 likes this.
  22. Manfred Steinert/MPS

Manfred Steinert/MPS Formula Junior

Mar 3, 2005
    Germany
    I would not wait for a reply.
    I take it that you are not a Scuderia Ferrari Club member.
    If you want to go than I would contact a Ferrari dealer and buy one of the packages available.

Sent from my SM-G973F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

23. red passion

Mar 4, 2012
    Hockenheim, Germany
    I now got confirmation by the Mugello track that the event is closed to the public. So no possibility to buy normal event tickets at all.

24. vitajojo38

vitajojo38 Karting

Oct 17, 2009
    France
    Full Name:
    Joël
    I will be there, with one friend, from thursday to sunday ;)

25. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Will be there as well.