Hamilton deserves more respect | Page 109 | FerrariChat

Hamilton deserves more respect

Discussion in 'F1' started by Natkingcolebasket69, Mar 28, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Terra

Terra F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2004
    Looks like a young police officer with a big chip on his shoulder.

2. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    You two are aware that Max didn't actually say that, right?

3. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

+1

Rosberg didn't race against Senna, Clark or Fangio either.

JJ and Bas like this.
  4. Flavio_C

Flavio_C Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2012
    Insubria
    stavura, jpalmito, Bas and 2 others like this.
  5. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

We can discuss all we want Hamilton but those 2 guys are giving us a season for the ages.
    Max has clearly been better and faster and would deserve a 1st title but hopefully this goes till the last race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

At the start of this season Toto alluded that it could go down to the final race.

It's possible he knows something that we don't.

7. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

8. bmwracer

bmwracer Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2004
    Toronto
    Max and Lewis are putting on a good show this year , they are the class of the field in the 2 best cars . It has been interesting for a change , I don’t watch only the start and finish , constant drama during some of the races even at the **** tracks . Let’s hope next year is even better .
    I think Lewis is handling it ok , you can see he is feeling the pressure and at the same time , I think his demeanour has been quite nice .
    Win or lose , he has not much left to prove , I hope he bows with grace when his time comes as there are a whole slew of young drivers who are chomping at the bit to prove that they belong in F1
    I am going to guess that if he wins an 8th title , he might pack it in , can’t recall the length of the last contract he signed.
    It would be really nice to have a break of all the bashing and trash talk about him , pretty obvious some love him and other can’t stand him , neither parties have changed their opinions the last few years and yet the bickering continues . One would think it is time to find a new villain , I will run a poll as to who is in line as the next most hated driver on Fchat , should be interesting.
    And btw , all atacks on Lewis that have nothing to do with racing are really low , lame and immature in my opinion , no need to pick on his lifestyle or clothes he wears , I am sure some the members that post these comments are no fashionistas themselves .
    Bottom line , we don’t have to like what he does off track , his life , none of our business . On track , yes , with superior cars most of the years he has delivered and for that he will be remembered .one cannot say he cannot handle pressure , been a rough year , he is still at the front and still brings the car home , More mistakes but then , he isn’t out for cruises anymore , you push too hard , sometimes it is too hard .
    I am not touching his politics and nor do I care about It , it doesn’t belong in the sport but success and wealth inflate egos and people get caught up with their own self importance .and think that their uneducated opinions matter .
    Anyone who has been to a Bono concert knows what I am talking about , just sing man , you are good at it .

Natkingcolebasket69, ktu, Bas and 3 others like this.
  9. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet

We can only agree with you but when Hamilton or the entire system constantly tries to introduce politics into the sport and imposes it on fans, we cannot remain indifferent in the face of this recurring aggression..

stavura, lagunacc, Dino2010 and 3 others like this.
  10. bmwracer

bmwracer Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2004
    Toronto
    i think the team is under pressure to please Lewis’, however wrong that may be but they are running a business and he is their star performer..
    F1 has rules about rules , for the good of the sport , they should ban all politics . I couldn’t care less what an athletes political views are . And I think maybe , we have gone in to P&R , my apologies if we have , I will leave it at that

Bas and jpalmito like this.
  11. Natkingcolebasket69

What a race! Grateful for a great season. Even cars. One more lap and this could have swung the other way

Terra likes this.
  12. Flavio_C

Flavio_C Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2012
    Insubria
    Bas likes this.
  13. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium
    Nope

JJ and lagunacc like this.
  14. Natkingcolebasket69

He had DRS so who knows

15. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    What Ham does not realize, is that if he would shut up and drive, the fans would come around.

JJ, SimCity3, lagunacc and 3 others like this.
  16. Natkingcolebasket69

Too late for that. Fans want a new king and they might very well get one !

ricksb and SimCity3 like this.
  17. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet

18. Natkingcolebasket69

I don’t know… Max is loved by many and hated by a lot too, it’s a good vilain character for sure.
    I feel like Carlos, Charles, nando are all beloved guys that the casual fans would embrace as well!

Terra likes this.
  19. fatbillybob

fatbillybob Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    socal
    If max wins hammy will stay for 2022 trying for #8. We fans could have another year of epic battle between the two. If Hammy wins #8 and retires we could have Max replace Hammy and years of boring F1 races. Perez almost had pole Saturday yet finished 40+ seconds behind Max. No one was close to the pair of max and hammy. I hope to see them battle next year too.

ricksb, Terra, lagunacc and 2 others like this.
  20. Natkingcolebasket69

It will depend a lot on what comes out post winter break…

21. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    The battle is great. Nail biting, but great.

22. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    I hope nest year will be Max vs Charles, now that will be fun!

stavura, 375+, Nortonious and 2 others like this.
  23. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Until they start winning every year

ricksb likes this.
  24. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

Too late for that.
    Ham's reputation as a preachy gob-on-a-stick is cemented

stavura, JJ, fil and 4 others like this.
  25. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet
    At least with Verstappen we won’t be taking lessons of good behaviour from a hypocrite.

stavura, JJ, Bas and 4 others like this.