Car transport November 2021 | FerrariChat

Car transport November 2021

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by rocketman, Oct 20, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rocketman

rocketman Formula 3

Oct 1, 2009
    NY & Miami
    Looking for a reliable, affordable enclosed car transport company that can move a car from NY to Miami in the middle of November 2021 ?

2. gmoney56

gmoney56 Karting

Dec 14, 2009
    Myself and friends of mine use Rising Star Transportation toFlorida
    numerous times.Reliable and reasonably priced.
    Tell Alex(owner) Greg referred you 603 540 6345.

rocketman likes this.
  3. ctml

ctml Rookie

Oct 27, 2020
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Matt
    I've used Intercity Lines to transport a 550 from TX to NY before and can recommend them highly. The operator was mature and handled my car with care on both sides, but I did pay almost double compared to a standard carrier.

4. rocketman

rocketman Formula 3

Oct 1, 2009
    NY & Miami
    Thanks but they have no availability until after the New Year and their rates are 50% more than other reputable companies I've contacted.

5. Vito

Vito Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    Dutchess County, NY
    I used Reliable to transport a 599 from Ferrari of Washington to NY for less than the dealership had quoted for the same transport.

rocketman likes this.
  6. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

I'd be curious if you found what you are looking for. That is a "in season" time to move a car from NY to FL.

I had a vette I bought brought down from north west of Chicago to Vero last Jan for 1400 on Reliable. I've debated briging a Ferrari down this winter.

7. rocketman

rocketman Formula 3

Oct 1, 2009
    NY & Miami
    Do you tip the driver and if so how much ?

8. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

I gave the driver $100.00. He said totally unnecessary, but the car showed up early and pristine.

9. rocketman

rocketman Formula 3

Oct 1, 2009
    NY & Miami
    So I decided I'd like to ship my Portofino down to FL in addition to my SUV.
    Problem is I found out there is no electrical outlet near my garage spot where I am renting in Florida ( High rise building ).
    Is there a workaround for how to keep the Porto charged properly with an outlet to plug in the trickle charger ?