MyFerrari App / Login Down? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

MyFerrari App / Login Down?

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by harrish1985, Mar 27, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rexcat458

Rexcat458 Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2019
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Last year I had a problem adding my 458 and I contacted them and they were able to sort it out and get my car added to the “garage” portion of the app. The customer service ladies are very nice and will keep you updated as matters progress.

Whilst many on here say the app has issues, it works for me after I got my car added. Perhaps you can contact them and request assistance? I did and it works without issues for me now.

Best wishes to you and yours!

Cheers!

2. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Given the price of cars this very poor from Ferrari

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. StevenF8

StevenF8 Karting

Feb 11, 2021
    Full Name:
    Steven
    App is back up and fully working for me

4. 458LOVE

458LOVE Rookie

Jan 29, 2020
    What’s needed again to be able to get this to work? Vin # and what else?

5. harrish1985

harrish1985 Formula Junior

Jun 17, 2016
    Miami, FL
    The app is back up

6. harrish1985

Jun 17, 2016
    Miami, FL
    Does anyone know if the myferrari app correctly shows the configuration? My exterior configuration on the app is missing some of the carbon options that I know are on the order / production sheet.

srtullio likes this.
  7. StevenF8

StevenF8 Karting

Feb 11, 2021
    Full Name:
    Steven
    It should reflect your actual order. Double check with your dealer to make sure. You don’t want that type of mistake…

8. StevenF8

StevenF8 Karting

Feb 11, 2021
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Anyone know on the app next to configuration it shows documents. What documents are put in there?

9. harrish1985

Jun 17, 2016
    Miami, FL
    My documents are black too.

10. Viperjoe

Viperjoe F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

In my case, all options are correctly listed except for “Special Equipment” which my dealer confirmed is not shown on MyFerrari. One stock photo which is in no way representative of my build. No documents either. I was at Status 30 over a week ago so at least one photo should be up by now. And the rendering should have been up months ago. One can only conclude that Ferrari DNGAF.

srtullio likes this.
  11. harrish1985

Jun 17, 2016
    Miami, FL
    CEXF
    CEIS
    CERB
    ELEV
    BRAD
    STC2
    FLMA
    DSIA

These are the options I don’t see on the app but they are on my signed production sheet and the build sheet configuration that has all the pictures. I could’ve sworn these options were on the app a few weeks ago before the app went down last week.

12. m8000

m8000 Karting

Mar 27, 2021
    Houston, TX
    I find it odd that there's so much anxiety over the app, that this thread is approaching 100 replies. All this over an app that is widely accepted as being essentially useless. Or am I missing something, and the app actually does something thats worth using it for?

AD211 and srtullio like this.
  13. srtullio

srtullio Karting

Mar 12, 2006
    Los Angeles
    I'm the same boat. The stock photo is not representative of my order and some options are incorrect on my build (The app has my initial spec, after a couple months of debating I decided to add/remove a couple things and those modifications never translated to the app). Last I had my dealer check (I think it was 10/9) I was at 10R.I had the Dealer verify my order and all my options are correct on their end. During this order process I, much like many others, have come to accept that the app is more of a gimmick than anything else, which is kind of a disappointment considering this is an app for ordering a Ferrari and not a Honda civic.

14. FlyF8

FlyF8 Rookie

Mar 4, 2021
    In my case. The App shows a default picture and has my options as well as a VIN number that was assigned. However, my dealer states that Im at status 60 but I have not received a single picture yet. Seems like the expectation and promise of the App is a big negative in the whole purchase experience.

15. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    Ferrari tech in general is antiquated so don't expect too much. They will use this more as a marketing tool than anything else. For reference the Unica app from Lambo works well but was also well behind the build process but I get copious amount of Lambo hype.

16. Rexcat458

Rexcat458 Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2019
    Full Name:
    Steve
    #66 Rexcat458, Oct 26, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
    The “Documents” tab on My Ferrari contains a digital copy of the owners manuals… It may have other info as well, but that’s the information in my tab currently.

There is also a link in the app to upload other documents that you might want to include, if desired.

Cheers!

17. StevenF8

StevenF8 Karting

Feb 11, 2021
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Ahh ok thanks

18. harrish1985

Jun 17, 2016
    Miami, FL
    I wanted to check in with those who perhaps have taken delivery that had missing options on the app but had confirmed build sheets from MODIS and validated that all options spec'd came with car. As my car sits in status 85 and reading recent threads on a delivery with missing options just want to ensure everything is smooth!

19. RCorsa

RCorsa Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 5, 2014
    West Coast
    New update to the app I guess and my f8 order and all my prior cars are now gone from the garage section.

20. michael14

michael14 Rookie

May 28, 2023
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I have the same problem. Can‘t login into my app. I can login on the website, but my garage is also empty. Actually all my profile information is gone.