Service for 308 in Raleigh-Durham | FerrariChat

Service for 308 in Raleigh-Durham

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by JackSlack, Oct 22, 2021.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JackSlack

JackSlack Rookie

Sep 14, 2018
    Any recommendations for a service shop in the Triangle area? Or is FCI in Greensboro the closest option? I had previously taken my car to Terry at Exotic Coach.

I have a few minor things on the list for my 84 308QV that I don’t have time or patience to do myself (troubleshoot why window washer/pump isn’t working, AC recharged/serviced).

2. jpl

jpl Formula Junior

Dec 4, 2003
    Yulee Florida
    Full Name:
    JP Lavigne
    I do a 1 way rental and take my 308 to Automotive International in Charlotte. Highly recommended. Been going there for about 7 years now. It’s not exactly close by, but like I said, I use Enterprise car rental. About 100$ and they are about a 5 minute walk from the shop. Talk to Peter, he’ll take good care of you and your car.

3. JackSlack

JackSlack Rookie

Sep 14, 2018
    Thanks! I’ll check them out.

4. PETER@TEAM AI

PETER@TEAM AI Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Nov 4, 2014
    Charlotte
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Jack
    We would be happy to service the car. We have several clients from that area. We have been servicing Ferraris for about 20 years and have 5-10 on property at any time. Another Raleigh client was kind enough to review us on this thread a few days ago. Please let us know if we can help
    Sincerely
    Peter