Looking for car storage | FerrariChat

Looking for car storage

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by DanD., Nov 11, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DanD.

DanD. Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 16, 2015
    Chicago, Illinois
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows a good place to store cars around the north suburbs? I’m looking to store two cars, and I need to have access to trickle chargers. Thanks.

2. wmuno

wmuno Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 24, 2007
    Wilmette, Illinois
    Full Name:
    Bill Muno
    I am aware of two options: The Last Detail in North Chicago and Ferrari Lake Forest in Lake Bluff. I've never used either of them for storage, but they both have been around for a long time.

DanD. and alex like this.
  3. mlcor

mlcor Karting

Jul 21, 2018
    I used LFSC for several years, before my kids and their cars left home and I had room to keep mine at home again. :) Never had any issues, and of course I'm a customer there as well.

DanD. likes this.
  4. mgent

mgent Karting

May 17, 2007
    The Last Detail, LFSC, and I've used Knauz as well - they store them at their bigger facility just North of the dealership...

I've also had some luck calling some of the new rental apartment places on Skokie just north of Dundee - they have lots of spots in heated garages available, and I rented from them for a year or so...

DanD. likes this.
  5. DanD.

DanD. Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 16, 2015
    Chicago, Illinois
    Full Name:
    Dan
    I got some spots at the Last Detail, thanks for all the replies