Blond Parking | FerrariChat

Blond Parking

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by pozzi, Mar 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pozzi

pozzi Formula Junior
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 28, 2004
    Brasil
    Full Name:
    Fabio Pozzi
    #1 pozzi, Mar 4, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    I wonder if the air bags went off?

3. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Man, that had to hurt! What happened to the driver?

John

4. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

I'm thinking she was parking a car and pushed this one off the ledge when she hit it.

5. pozzi

pozzi Formula Junior
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 28, 2004
    Brasil
    Full Name:
    Fabio Pozzi
    The guy that send me this photos said that the airbag went off, and all the 3 persons inside was still wearing seat belts... although the car was almost parked.

Only a few scratches... it seens that the big tarsh container hold the back of the car higher enough to prevent more injuries.

6. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    I would never get in any vehicle with that driver again ... infact I would struggle to get into anything after that 'flying' experience!

Pete

7. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Oiii Fabio !!

Where did that happen....it sure looks like the transit cop is from Rio in one of the photos.

Was anyone killed ? Do you have a news link...it's OK if it's in Portuguese...I can read it.

8. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    reminds me of something that happened here at work.

one of the managers and his wife were looking at an apartment to stay in for a while. when they went browsing around with one of the employees from the apartment complex, like most complexes, they took the golf cart. (can you see where this is going?) once they looked at the apartment, they got back in the golf cart and ... yes... the girl who was driving the cart didn't realize that reverse beeps and forward, well, goes forward. so, she punched it, and ... oops. down the side of a rocky ledge 14 feet down. the pregnant wife of the manager cannot do anything with her hands and has been going through many phases of surgery for her hands and arms to function. as of right now, the 6 month infancy is fine, but complications might come up later. they are waiting for any settlement offers until after the birth of their first newborn. ken, the manager, suffered some bruises and tweaks but nothing broken at all. he is still limping from injuries. both were pretty scarred up.

the woman driver: no idea what her hair color was, but she was a temp. sad... not everyone knows how to drive a golf cart.

9. Evolved

Evolved F1 Veteran

Nov 5, 2003
    Not to be cold hearted but if the owner is parting out the car a friend of mine would like one of the rims if they are still good.

10. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    A factory flawed design of the brake / gas pedal ?

Who is the lawyer going to be ?

Remember the problem with the Audi's that occured in just the USA ? lol

11. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Yes and the Suzuki Samurai, don't forget the idiot who killed himself in a 911 Turbo about a decade back and the family tried to sue Porsche.

12. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    Wow! That must have pegged the pucker factor!

13. pozzi

pozzi Formula Junior
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 28, 2004
    Brasil
    Full Name:
    Fabio Pozzi
    Hi KDS !!!!

It wasn't in Rio, the city is Camboriú (Santa Catarina), 2 states south from Rio....

ninguém morreu, apenas pequenos ferimentos... recebi por e-mail, não sei se essa notícia saiu em algum outro lugar.. where did you learned portuguese ?

14. formula1joe

formula1joe Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Joe Bennett
    Would one not have to given it alot of gas to go through the structure like that? Or is there now safety built into the buildings so something like that could not happen. Seems to me a simple metal guard rail would have kept this from happening. I would have my lawyer lucking for the architect if I was that dumn to drive off a parking deck.

15. kenster888

kenster888 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Massachusetts
    Are the silicone bags intact?

16. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Pozzi....

Eu entendao voce muito bem.....desculpe pra meu portugues......

My wife is a Carioca and I met her 5 years ago, so out of "necessity" (read sogra and sogro) I am basically self taught, except for lessons from my teacher in Rio over a 3-4 week period during my first trip in 2000. Gramatically it's like the French I used to speak so it was easier than I expected to get to a basic level where I can sort of survive on my own.

It is always better to learn a foreign tongue from a foreign woman I say.....heh......fortunately she is legally fluent in English.

17. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I had a dream last ngiht about this. Miai and I were driving around on top of a parking garage and she accidently floored it and went off hte side. I started saying oh sh it oh sh it this going to hurt. Then boom we landed. I opened my eyes and Miai was dead adn tehre was snow all over the place and ice and I couldnt see anyhting else then I closed my eyes and died and woke up