Wanted - 812 Superfast - or something else interesting | FerrariChat

Wanted 812 Superfast - or something else interesting

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Performify, Nov 26, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Performify

Performify Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I have fallen in love with the 812 Superfast during my hunt for a Pista, and would love to acquire a well specced 812SF. Long listing below, but BLIF for those who aren't interested in a novel: my perfect match is verde british or any of the blues and high msrp build. For those who care to read on:

I have researched literally every car currently listed on every major site (justred, dupont, cars, gurus, etc), have set up inventory alerts, I am posting in the hope of finding an off-market car etc.

Open to a wide range of colors, it's all about the complete spec of the build, and how it works together, and of course the history / condition / asking price all factor in.

Strongest preference to green or blue hues, with greys / silvers in the middle, black then yellow then red at the bottom -- but literally all colors up for consideration. The rarer (and more interesting) shades are more valued, at every level of preference, e.g. rosso dino or rosso mugello > rosso corsa, or nero daytona > nero.

in general prefer high MSRP builds. No specific options or lack thereof are deal breakers, but as far as preferences, do prefer the suspension lifter, full carbon interiors (or at very least the wheel / driver zone), enhanced audio, parking cameras.

I am willing to pay top dollar for the absolute perfect spec. If you've got a timeless-quality build green or blue 812SF or Pista you're on the fence on listing... let's make a deal.

if i was speccing my absolute perfect 812SF it would be:
    - either Verde British or any of the blues, any of the interiors but ideally in an interesting two-tone and/or alcantara
    - some interior highlights to tie in the exterior color (e.g. stitching, belts, and/or insert color)
    - carbon fiber seats (but def open to any)
    - suspension lifter
    - and basically for a dream build i'd be checking virtually all the other options, but certainly shields, parking cameras, hifi, then on down the list.

I am still in the market for a Pista (WTB: Pista thread here) and plan acquire both. Same story as above with the Pista in terms of preference on colors, options, etc.

I am open to considering other interesting cars / configurations i may not have thought about. The perfect F12B isn't out of the question. I've thought about the GTC4Lusso. I've debated stepping up to a TDF or going with a Speciale instead of the Pista, but I generally believe a Pista at MSRP is currently a subjectively "better" buy than a Speciale at $150k over original MSRP. And I think I'd rather have both a 812SF and a Pista than a TDF at current TDF prices, given what else is in my garage. If you're reading this and you think you have something i should consider, try me. Worst you can hear is "no thanks"

I would grudgingly acquire a matching spec GTS if I could magically get one at/near MSRP (hah) but have no interest in paying crazy markups on a GTS as i'd much prefer a Superfast due to personal strong preference for coupes over spiders. I am not interested in a Pista Spider as I don't consider the upcharge worth it.

Happy to facilitate some / all of the payment in crypto if you are so inclined.

If you'll only consider selling if you have an interesting replacement, here's a short list of available options I would include in partial trade for the right car:
    - my flawless 2016 991.1 Turbo S exclusive build in Sapphire Blue that's ByDesign Stage IV (~850 HP on meth)
    - my 360 CS-ish clone build (thread here, a '99 360 Modena F1 with more than $50k invested in the last year in maintenance + upgrades built to be as good / better than a CS with Novitec coilovers, Tubi insulated headers + decat + exhaust, mase tune, and too much more to list here)
    - might have another interesting trade option or three that could be included for the right buyer but we'll cross that bridge once we start discussing your car...

armedferret and Thecadster like this.