458 - Ferrari Warranty | FerrariChat

458 Ferrari Warranty

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Ryan English, Nov 27, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ryan English

Ryan English Rookie

Jul 20, 2020
    Can you only purchase the extended Ferrari warranty through an authorized dealer or is it available if you purchased from a third party dealer?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. rossodino

rossodino Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2007
    corona del mar, ca.
    Full Name:
    bruce sansone
    I believe it must be done thru an authorized dealer, if you do buy from a third party dealer, I think you can then go to an authorized dealer and buy the warranty from them even though you did not purchase the car from them.

Chizz likes this.
  3. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    I think only the dealer

4. DiamondDog

DiamondDog Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 29, 2021
    Orange County, CA
    And they have to inspect the car on premises before they approve quoting the warranty.

And if the car is out of the factory warranty you can. Only get a power train warranty. No bumper to bumper.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

Chizz likes this.
  5. fazooley

fazooley Formula Junior

Apr 15, 2005
    If you purchase from a 3rd party dealer you will need an inspection at Ferrari, whatever services or anything else they deem not up to date/standard you will need to perform. Once that is done they will sell you POWER warranty. I actually just went through this and changed from 3rd party to CPO because of all the aggravation of getting the warranty which I just wanted to have being that i bought a 2010 car.

Chizz likes this.