Now 2 years with my 2019 Ghibli S: all good, no complaints, reliable | FerrariChat

Now 2 years with my 2019 Ghibli S: all good, no complaints, reliable

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Sunshine1, Nov 20, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sunshine1

Sunshine1 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2011
    Miami
    I currently have a 2019 Maserati Ghibli S (after previously owning 2 other Maseratis: Ghibli S and QP).

Next month it will be 2 years owning it. Happy to report that the car works well and that it is very reliable. No complaints. Modern/recent Maseratis are good vehicles.

MrMark, boralogist, Oishi and 2 others like this.
  2. MK1044

MK1044 Two Time F1 World Champ

Nov 6, 2011
    NYC USA
    Full Name:
    Carmine
    It seems like a good car. I just wish they would have named it something else.

staatsof and Nembo1777 like this.
  3. staatsof

staatsof Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Well DeTomaso himself chose the name Ghibli II for the Gandini facelifted Biturbo in 1992. Shortly thereafter Fiat ran with it to the end till about 1998.
    I have a Ghibli Open Cup and I like the car but it has zero resemblance to the low slung very elegant looking original Ghibli. He or someone at Maserati also let the Bora name slip from their grasp, criminal.

MK1044 likes this.
  4. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    I've had my '09 GranTurismo S for just over a year now. No complaints from me. Few little glitches but it's going on 13 years old. Drove it in to work today because the sun was shining. :)