Sold - Hands down the best 458 Italia on the market – only 3,943 miles! | FerrariChat

Sold Hands down the best 458 Italia on the market – only 3,943 miles!

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by gobble, Nov 3, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Owner Regional Sponsor

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Ferrarifobs.com
    #1 gobble, Nov 3, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
    For sale is my 2013 458 Italia with only 3,943 miles. This car is in absolutely flawless condition and should end up in a fine collection one day. It’s the best (and really only) color combination of rossa corsa with cuoio leather. The car is very heavily optioned with an original MSRP of $295,317.

The exterior is in flawless condition, with clear bra on the front bumper, hood and front fenders. The car has also seen a full paint correction followed by ceramic coating. The paint looks like glass with absolutely no swirl marks. The wheels are factory sport diamond cut. The rear passenger wheel has the slightest of curb rash, so I have a brand-new wheel in a box ready for next time tires are installed. The rear moulding is carbon fiber giving the car that nice contrasting challenge grill look. The big red brake calipers give a clue the car has serious ceramic brakes without that yellow caliper distraction so many of these cars seem to be stuck with.

The interior presents like a fine handbag, with the rich looking classic Ferrari cuoio leather. The original owner was also smart enough to spec the dash in black to avoid sun glare and give a nice contrast. Being so heavily optioned with carbon fiber, the interior has the carbon fiber steering wheel, central bridge, dash inserts, and driver zone.

I’m the second owner. I purchased the car 3.5 years ago from a collector with about 2,500 miles on it. Many of you know me. I’m an enthusiast that has been on Fchat a long time and takes great care of my cars. This car typically sees an annual trip to the Road America concours, a few drives to our lake house, maybe a car show and multiple trips to the steakhouse near our home. I love it, but rarely drive it. It's never seen rain and is kept in my garage year-round (ignore the ugly yellow walls they've been repainted). The car is complete – I have all keys, books, records, tools, cover, etc. Everything is entirely stock like the day it left Maranello. It drives amazing and needs nothing.

I can just about count on one hand the number of 2012 or newer red 458 Italia’s on the market with under 10,000 miles and only one (lightly optioned) under 5,000 miles. This car is hands down the best of the bunch.

It would be nearly impossible to replace a car with this perfect of a spec and such low miles. There is no worthy replacement if I sell it.

The only thing I lack is a library of good photos.

Asking $249,900

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Image Unavailable, Please Login

tfazio, Mitchell21, venom715 and 4 others like this.
  2. jc1

jc1 Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2021
    Greenville, SC
    Full Name:
    Joey (2012 458 Spider)
    Nice one! Good luck with the sale!

3. venom715

venom715 Rookie

Jun 18, 2020
  4. ml65

ml65 Karting

Jun 22, 2009
    Farmingdale, NY
    Full Name:
    Mike L.
    PM sent.

5. SonnyCrocket

SonnyCrocket Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 26, 2018
    Still for sale? If so, interested in discussing.

6. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Owner Regional Sponsor

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Ferrarifobs.com
    I've had a couple offers but yet it's still for sale. 414-339-2001

7. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Owner Regional Sponsor

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Ferrarifobs.com
    Meant say Yes it's still for sale.

8. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Mark- She is a beauty. Last of the NA, mid-engine V8s.

9. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
  10. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Owner Regional Sponsor

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Ferrarifobs.com
  11. Lance F

Lance F Rookie

Jan 17, 2018
    Full Name:
    Lance Forsee
    Whew. I have one but was considering yours. Someone got a very nice example!