Festivals of Speed | FerrariChat

Festivals of Speed

Discussion in 'Florida' started by wthensler, Dec 7, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wthensler

wthensler F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2015
    Gator Country, FL
    Full Name:
    William
    Anyone headed to St. Pete for the 23rd? Thinking of going dark and bringing the new STO if anyone wants to have a look see.

I haven’t abandoned my roots, the F8S is somewhere in the works but I won’t see it in January.

mdrums likes this.
  2. RKGT

RKGT Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 5, 2021
    Orlando
    Full Name:
    Rogi
    I was going to head out there, but my wife booked a trip during that time. My buddy has a STO and what a beauty.. Have fun and post some pics!

3. mdrums

mdrums Formula 3

Jun 11, 2006
    Tampa FL
    I’ve gone before and took my Ferrari last year. After a few hours walking around I got bored saw everything and was ready to go. Problem was I couldn’t get out. I was stuck there with my car u til after 6pm. Show ended 5pm. Took over an hour to get out of the park.

4. wthensler

wthensler F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2015
    Gator Country, FL
    Full Name:
    William
    Yes, that is one of the biggest issues if you bring a car. You’re especially trapped if near the back.

That’s okay, we’re headed down Friday, perhaps catch up with some Fchatters, enjoy the area, then attend on Sunday. I’ll have the STO, at least that’s the plan.

5. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I’m sending a couple of race cars early and driving a street car separately. I gather I’ll be there after the show with the extra cars anyhow so not a big deal I suppose. Plus there’s a ton of stuff to do over there which is nice…

wthensler likes this.
  6. wthensler

wthensler F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2015
    Gator Country, FL
    Full Name:
    William
    Who ever is attending speak up, or stop by the gulf livery Lamborghini STO. I’m breaking rank and leaving the 458 behind this time.

But it’s been to enough FOS events the past three years.