(annual) Ferrari Driving Days | FerrariChat

(annual) Ferrari Driving Days

Discussion in 'Events Discussion' started by KoreanStallion, Dec 6, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KoreanStallion

Dec 1, 2021
    New York. N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Korean Stallion
    Gentlemen:

I want to start Ferrari Driving Days globally where the Ferrari model numbers correlate to the month/date and starting time. For example the "348" annual driving day would be every March 4th starting at 8am globally. I own a 348 so I'm happy to organize it as well as run 348 day in the NYC area.

The annual "355" driving day would be March 5th starting at 5pm.

Any takers on an annual driving day? 308, 328, 612, 812 etc.

Please post here and we can kick off annual driving days on FerrariChat.com on a model and geographic regional basis.

To me, lets be honest, the air cooled 911 guys pretend their cars sound and drive like Ferraris. Yet we all know the air cooled 911 is a poor man's Ferrari. However, what the air cooled 911 owners do have is a "community" of enthusiasts. I say we build and tighten up ours via "model number annual Driving Days."

2. GasAdams

GasAdams Rookie

Jun 17, 2020
    Full Name:
    Gas Adams
    I'm all for it. 599 will be better weather, too!

3. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    What would F12 be? Feb 12th? or February 1 at 2pm? or July 12 because F is the seventh letter?

4. KoreanStallion

Dec 1, 2021
    New York. N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Korean Stallion
    Thanks. Yes. Maybe Feb 1 at 2pm. Your call. Please let me know if you'd like to organize it? i'll put up the website. I'm looking for collaborators to help promote the driving day of each particular Ferrari model name/number/date.