For Sale - 2019 Mercedes AMG G63 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

For Sale 2019 Mercedes AMG G63

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by nikojo, Oct 26, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Rare to get msrp, even ordering from the dealer. Do you have a relationship with them? They all want above here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    No one gives a second look to a G-Wagen around here, they are a dime a dozen and people can't tell the difference between a 2002 G500 and 2021 G63.
    New G63 is a great daily driver, super safe and perfect for Chicago climate with nasty weather for 2/3 of the year.
    A very large number of them are used as daily drivers here so armor only makes it safer.
    As for carjacking here, it does not make any difference what you drive, 90% of them happen involving inexpensive cars like Toyotas or Fords.
    Toyota Corolla is popular in Mexico and Brazil, almost ZERO of them in US (as armored) as criminals there attack motorists when they appear to have money, our carjackers are doing it for fun and lack of prosecution of it.

Parnelli likes this.
  3. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    20 years of buying cars, a lot of cars.....

4. speedyellow08

speedyellow08 Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2012
    Houston,TX
    Not all of them, I never had any past relationship with the dealership who sold the car at MSRP.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

5. Natkingcolebasket69

When did u buy it?

6. speedyellow08

Nov 7, 2012
    Houston,TX
    Houston,TX

7. Natkingcolebasket69

That’s where not when

8. speedyellow08

Nov 7, 2012
    Houston,TX
    Oops, 2 months back.

9. Rossospider

Rossospider Rookie

Sep 3, 2021
    Northwest Arkansas
    Full Name:
    Richard Reagan
    If that’s what you wanted, you are extremely fortunate. My wife spent the last few months looking for one. Did find a dealer, west coast, that would part from it for $100,000 premium. I laughed. For a minute at least, until my local dealer gave her an allocation another customer passed on prior to production. Actually giving them back my 2021 GT63, brilliant blue magno, 4500 miles, plus 60k. Best deal I could find 3 months ago from east to west coast and got this one by accident. Arrives at port in Georgia tomorrow. AMG GT63 meanest MB vehicle I’ve owned including my GTR. Oh well, happy wife, happy life. Couldn’t say much. I brought my new 812 GTS home 3 months ago and I definitely didn’t give MSRP.

ryalex likes this.
  10. Boots

Boots Formula 3

Jan 17, 2020
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Jake
    Jesus. That is RARE. Most being on the market are being flipped for 100-150K over MSRP, even dealers themselves are doing it not just those who got a slot.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  11. speedyellow08

Nov 7, 2012
    Houston,TX
    I know, a ship docked couple of days back in GA port with few G63s. There are honest dealers out there and they will sell them at MSRP.

12. Natkingcolebasket69

Yes that’s why I’m surprised

13. Natkingcolebasket69

Well it’s not about being honest, it’s just market conditions

14. Anthony Rumeo

Anthony Rumeo Rookie

Apr 2, 2019
    Full Name:
    Anthony Rumeo
    Hey Hey! great truck. I'm a cash buyer at 195k. let me know I'm wire ready. Thanks and good luck!

Boots likes this.
  15. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    I'll do 197500.

RossoCorsaItaly likes this.
  16. Anthony Rumeo

Anthony Rumeo Rookie

Apr 2, 2019
    Full Name:
    Anthony Rumeo
    195k is my best incame out of the gate as strong as I was willing to go as to not waste your time. I still have to pay for shipping to me. Private message me or text me 551-228-9864

17. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
  18. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Techno is not the seller.

technom3 likes this.
  19. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
  20. Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 13, 2019
    USA
    I’ve got 2 ‘21 G63’s and they are by far the worst vehicles I’ve ever owned. Brakes replaced in both before 10K miles, just replaced second windshield, replaced one MBUX (main infotainment screen), constant rattles and ridiculous wind noise emitted from side mirrors. Brake dust is next level and windshield is a bug magnet.

These trucks are headed down the road late Spring when my Cayenne Turbo S e-Hybrids show up. The only redeeming quality is that few other SUV’s at the moment hold their value like they do. Why, I have absolutely no idea?! Maybe the Kardashians? I really want to like these trucks, but both are in the shop at least once a month.

21. speedyellow08

Nov 7, 2012
    Houston,TX
    Their windshield are prone for damage due to the angle they are mounted. It is not designed keeping aerodynamic in mind, a military vehicle turned into off road car. Newer generation are far better than older version. Two things I don’t like are the flimsy gear shifter and it’s location as well as the big screen. Otherwise it is great car for cruising around town in low speed. It is not a car for freeway drive. It is my daily driver.

ryalex, Gh21631 and Wikdstrate like this.
  22. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    I agree and subsequently sold as I favor my Urus.

ryalex and Glenn Quagmire like this.
  23. Drive550PFB

Drive550PFB Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Just curious and trying to understand the market. How long do these things sit around? I was in a dealership the other day and they wanted $90K over sticker on a G63. I asked them how long it has been on the market, and they said 8 months. Not sure why they wouldn't tone it down by a few thousand to move it. On the OP, how long do you anticipate the marketing time to be?

24. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    They likley overpaid.

25. speedyellow08

Nov 7, 2012
    Houston,TX
    Is this car still for sale?, I wrote a PM and no reply from the seller for the past 2 weeks.