Milwaukee Inflator | FerrariChat

Milwaukee Inflator

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Extreme1, Dec 11, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Extreme1

Extreme1 Formula 3

Jun 27, 2017
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Anyone else use one in their garage? This thing kicks butt.

I have a 80 gallon compressor in my garage but it’s a pain to unravel the air hose and put it all back away when I’m done, just to top off a couple tires.

The Milwaukee M12 inflator is battery powered and less than 200 bucks with battery’s and charger.

I keep my 430 on the top of a 4 post lift. I just walked around my car, holding the inflator, and brought all the tires from 26psi to 32. It took less than 30 seconds per tire. Way easier than struggling with a hose and the noise of a compressor!!

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

whatheheck and tomc like this.
  2. craze

craze Formula 3

Mar 5, 2021
    Melbourne
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I have one
    Love it however the screw on attachment is stupid

Ive ordered something off ebay to convert to quick release

I tend to overfill and then set pressure using proper race type digital guage as the milwaukee seems to vary pressure by 1 psi or so

3. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Yep, I have one and love it. Bought mine a year ago.

It's stored in the trunk of my 2016 Cali T for emergency use.

Used it already 2 months ago. I was driving one day and I got a low tire pressure fault message. Pulled over and sure enough there a nail on right rear tire leaking air.

Got the Milwaukee tire inflator out of the trunk, pumped it up to 42 psi, quickly drove to the nearest tire shop, they fixed my tire while I sip coffee.

A life saver since we don't have spare tire.

Highly recommended.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. ddrewesusa

ddrewesusa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2021
    92,955,807 miles from the sun
    Full Name:
    Don Drewes
    Not to hijack thread, but what “proper race type digital gauge” do you use? I am in the market to pick up a very accurate gauge.

5. FerrariCognoscenti

FerrariCognoscenti Formula 3

Jan 19, 2021
    East Coast
    Longacre gauges are the best in the business.

Racing analog gauge: https://www.ogracing.com/collections/garage-tire-gauges-tire-pressure-gauges/products/longacre-pro-precision-tire-gauge-0-60-psi

Racing digital gauge: https://www.ogracing.com/collections/garage-tire-gauges-tire-pressure-gauges/products/longacre-pro-digital-tire-gauge-0-60-psi

And if money is no object, this is the best in the business used by pro racing teams (I have it, it is amazing): https://www.ogracing.com/collections/garage-tire-gauges-tire-pressure-gauges/products/longacre-ultimate-digital-tire-gauge-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddrewesusa likes this.
  6. RedTaxi

RedTaxi F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 1, 2012
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Glen
    I have the dirt cheap Air Hawk Pro and it's magic.