Sold - Project (348, mondial, etc.) | FerrariChat

Sold Project (348, mondial, etc.)

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by cetera, Jan 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cetera

cetera Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 28, 2021
    Antarctica
    #1 cetera, Jan 6, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
    Looking for a project car, any state of condition (expect for serious paint damage) and non running prefered. Interested in any 80s to 00s models including 348, 355, mondials but I am open to anything so PM me if you are interested in selling. Located on east coast and open to shipping for right vehicle.

2. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
  3. cetera

cetera Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 28, 2021
    Antarctica
    Still looking. Wanted to avoid rebuilt (open to salvage) title cars unless it's for the right car.

4. 26street

26street Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2021
    Westchester New York
    Full Name:
    Mark k
  5. cetera

cetera Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 28, 2021
    Antarctica
    I actually enquired multiple times about their 348 and heard back weeks later. The problem was there was no documentation on the salvage repair. Without that a rebuilt inspection would be rejected and the car is not roadworthy in many states.

6. User-C3

User-C3 Karting

Aug 29, 2018
    Detroit
    Full Name:
    Trevor
    I'm getting ready to list my 348 for sale soon. 1990, with red/tan, and 70k miles. Up to date major service, interior de-sticky, fresh rebuilt trans I am putting in shortly, and have a full set of brand new bushings and ball joints to go on as well. Paint is not flawless, but clean title and a great driver. Driver seat has a bolster tear, but otherwise in great condition. All records kept from my ownership, but nothing from before me other than the service notes from the dealer for the majors along the way. Califonia car serviced at Beverly hills Ferrari before me, but now in the greater Detroit area.
    PM if interested in knowing any more. I think I will be asking $58k when I officially go to list it.