EVO Car of the Year 2021 | Page 5 | FerrariChat

EVO Car of the Year 2021

Discussion in 'SF90 Stradale' started by Ferrari 308 GTB, Dec 29, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    Sorry to hear, hopefully you are good to go soon.

Caeruleus11 and Il Co-Pilota like this.
  2. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    Spider AF seems to hold its own in looks presence / fastest Ferrari to date on track.
    Big GT plenty of floor space under passengers legs. It's a nice rear end!
    View attachment 3264544 [/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call that ugly but its not cohesive either. Pista rear for example is incredible.

3. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Thanks. I'm sure it will pass soon. Annoying.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

4. john Owen

john Owen Formula Junior

Dec 27, 2018
    Full Name:
    John Owen
    I'm in the UK and have owned/own a fair selection of Ferraris and Porsches. From personal experience I only get positive public reaction in my Ferraris even my Rosso Fuoco 812. Porsche GT cars with big wings in a bright colour attract the wrong attention from want a go boy racers and the boys in blue. Worst in my Guards Red GT4 and Racing Yellow GT3. The general UK seem to steer clear of Ferraris as they deem them to be way above their paygrade and feel either intimidated or full of admiration. My Black RS WP seems to avoid most of the unwanted attention I got in my brightly coloured GT Porsches.
    My brother is also under house arrest suffering from Covid, despite been double vaccinated so I sympathise with you.

Caeruleus11 and Makuono like this.
  5. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    Last time I was in Mayfair there were tons of exotics parked on every street. No one seemed to even care.

6. Lukeylikey

Lukeylikey F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 3, 2012
    UK
    Similar experience here too. Porsches with big wings tend to garner a more severe reaction than the Ferraris. Hope Covid passes soon Il Copilota.

Il Co-Pilota and Caeruleus11 like this.
  7. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Thanks guys. Aside from getting restless and grumpy because if that, I'm doing well. Hopefully over in a few days. Definitely getting better.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Jo Sta7, Caeruleus11, Rrr1 and 2 others like this.
  8. Cocoloco

Cocoloco Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2013
    I wouldn't call that ugly but its not cohesive either. Pista rear for example is incredible.[/QUOTE]

Own 16M and Speciale - 458A / Pista Spider missing engine was / is - deal breaker.
    SF90 like the 16M factory went to great lengths to improve the cars looks and performance - imo they go hand in hand to make the car

9. willcrook

willcrook Formula 3

Feb 3, 2009
    UK
    london is different, no one cares about ferraris or exotics (car spotters aside) because they are just simply so common

something like an f40 or the absolute latest and greatest can get a look though and classic cars are well recieved

Jo Sta7 and Gh21631 like this.
  10. Lukeylikey

Lukeylikey F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 3, 2012
    UK
    …As things go, I also have Covid! Second time for me and I guess it’s Omicron. I’m double vaccinated and boosted too!! Still, very mild. I’ve had very mild symptoms for about a week but tested negative all that time, including with PCR. Yesterday a test came up positive for the first time and I’m about through it.

I watch this guy’s videos every now and then, he’s a German ex GP2, GP3 and Formula E racer. He mostly focuses on German cars and race cars but he also does the Italian exotics. He really liked the SF90 and his comments are very similar to what I have been trying to convey about my own experiences on here. Maybe somebody finds it interesting. He certainly has wide experience of different cars plus a more intense and modern experience of racing compared to most. The driving starts after 8 minutes or so.

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  11. Lukeylikey

Lukeylikey F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 3, 2012
    UK
    This is also silly fun and from the same guy, although it means little other than these two cars are fast and AWD is brilliant for traction. 765 sounds nicer than SF90 too.

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  12. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Ive had it twice as well. It’s no big deal. The entire world is going to get omicron vaccinated or not makes zero difference.

Lukeylikey and Gh21631 like this.
  13. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Hope it continues to be mild, thanks for the links, look forward to watching!

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

Lukeylikey and Gh21631 like this.
  14. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    No vacc, no booster and no Covid for my entire family. Weird I know, it doesn't support the narrative. Anyhow I hope you guys recover quickly but in the meantime you can soak up all of the car reviews.

Xrayv8, Caeruleus11 and Lukeylikey like this.
  15. Coincid

Coincid F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2014
    Canada
  16. jumpinjohn

jumpinjohn F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2013
    Texas
    Full Name:
    John
    Well this has been way more entertaining than I expected! :)

I hope you guys recover soon!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat