New Members: Please forgive us... | Page 5 | FerrariChat

New Members: Please forgive us...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by El Wayne, May 1, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Midenginer

Midenginer Rookie

Dec 18, 2020
    Laguna Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Craig Robert Williamson
    Hello all,
    Newbie from Southern California looking to buy my first Ferrari, a 308 GT4. Have a wife and two boys 9 and 4 so should be fun for all.
    Had a Cayman S (notice i didn't use the P word). Was about to buy another P but none of their 2+2's appeal so lets give the Dino a try.
    If anyone has one to sell, let me know!
    Midenginer

2. GTFan

GTFan Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 10, 2020
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Picked up a 2019 Portofino a few weeks ago. Love the look, feel, and sound! Had a 19 Targa 4 GTS. My wife likes riding in the Ferrari much more than the Targa and I really like the ability of switching from Sport to Comfort and back.

Pedronz likes this.
  3. Texasthumbs

Texasthumbs Rookie

Feb 7, 2021
    Full Name:
    Donny Couto
    Ready to buy first Ferrari!
    Hi y’all, I’m new - and excited about my first Ferrari. Looking for a Modded Spider / convertible ... open to a 488. Also considering a f12 - but own a modded AMG GTs ( renntech, Hre’s, wrap, etc) that fills my long snout obsession. Looking forward to being a part of the community.

- Donny

4. PinoyRacer

PinoyRacer Rookie

May 9, 2021
    Full Name:
    Nilo Ayuyao
    Hi everyone,

New to the site. Looking to get into my first Ferrari soon. I've been a Porsche guy for so long and now trying to expand to other cars. Most recent cars were a 911 and then a McLaren 12C but now want to get into a 430 or 458. I'm in the Tampa area. Looking forward to be part of the community

Nilo A

5. Lambojon

Lambojon Rookie

May 24, 2021
    Full Name:
    John Britton
    Hello new to ferrari chat,
    Just reading about my very first ferrari, 250 GT,chassis 1081 gt,the first time lve ever seen anything about the car,
    I purchased the car from Modena Engineering,non running and minus bumpers ,grille badge..the nice man said l could remove the badge from the 250 parked nest to it,the ex peter Collins cut away door car ? Still have the badge.l painted the car Red it was origionally a nice torquise blue with red interior and origional paintwork.
    I was told many years after the car had a spider engine from a Cali,the car was at the 1958 motor show with chassis 1083 GT which belonged to my best friends father,John Broad when it was white which l think it still is.
    I did sell to John,who was Jasper Carrots manager at the time,lt was a great firs Ferrari I think l was 20 at the time and my dad paid £3250 for it...great car but difficult to keep it on 12 cylinders tho. I still have registration book origional manual and what l spent on her,plus the badge.
    John Britton

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

19633500GT likes this.
  6. Tampaman44

Tampaman44 Rookie

May 29, 2017
    A beauty. Hope you enjoy it immensely!

7. MiracleMan

MiracleMan Rookie

Jan 18, 2022
    Pahrump, NV
    Full Name:
    Dave Nicholas
    Thanks and hello. I've been asking questions about the difference between a 4546 and a 456M that an owner or expert might know that I cannot find. I am looking at a 1995 and a 2002 and would appreciate any advice I can get.

8. Adam Brandon

Adam Brandon Rookie

Aug 2, 2019
    Ocean Shores
    Full Name:
    Adam B. Briscoe
    Hello all- I’m not sure if this is the correct place to ask this; but perhaps someone more knowledgeable can tell me where this might be more appropriate if needed. I have been a regular member on Fchat for years; but am now selling my 360 Modena, so I upgraded so that I might avail myself of the RedCars/Fchat classifieds to do so. I created the listing and submitted it over a week ago and it stills shows ‘pending approval’. I’ve emailed twice to the administrator with no response. I believe the advert conforms to all of the requirements; but will change anything if needed. If anyone has more insight, I’d be grateful. I’m not in a real hurry; but would like to know if it usually takes this long to get a listing approved?

Thank you- and apologies again if this is not the right place to post this. Chat/ forum etiquette is not part of my natural milieu.

Best,
    Adam Briscoe (username Adam Brandon)
    Ocean Shores, WA

9. Jjansenracing

Jjansenracing Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 29, 2022
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Joseph jansen
    I’m new here just trying to make enough posts to be able to private message, been watching the classifieds for a good deal and now finding out I should have been commenting this whole time

Texasthumbs likes this.
  10. av12345

av12345 Rookie

Apr 15, 2023
    New York
    How many comments do you need to make?

11. Craig Ferrari

Craig Ferrari Rookie

Aug 29, 2023
    Dallas Texas Area
    Full Name:
    Craig Corato
    I just bought a 1988 3.2 Mondial. The parking lights will not go out. I did press the switch (circled) in the center console but nothing going off. Is there another button somewhere. The only way was to take out that big fuse until I get options.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

12. Texasthumbs

Texasthumbs Rookie

Feb 7, 2021
    Full Name:
    Donny Couto
    Same

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

13. LE06

LE06 Rookie

Sep 26, 2022
    Full Name:
    Lee
    Hi,
    Joined about a year and half ago. First post, I just bought a 308 GTS.

rg88 and Texas Forever like this.