For Sale - 6-Speed 2006 F430 | FerrariChat

For Sale 6-Speed 2006 F430

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Merit Partners, Jan 20, 2022.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Merit Partners

Dec 25, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Merit Partners
    Merit Partners is pleased to present this 2006 Ferrari F430 in Rossa Corsa over Beige Interior. This car comes to us from a local Ferrari enthusiast who maintains his car to the highest standard . This two-owner car was originally purchased at Ferrari Newport Beach and made its way to our client in 2014. It was serviced regularly at Ferrari of Atlanta by the same Master Tech for the last 7 years. The exterior of the car is in excellent condition. The front bumper, fenders, hood, and mirrors are protected with PPF. The interior of the car is exceptional with no shrinking leather or sticky buttons.

In 2015 the engine was experiencing some issues and had an engine replacement performed by Ferrari of Atlanta. When Ferrari of Atlanta opened the crate, the engine came from the factory with a carbon intake.

This F430 represents a top example with less than 300 gated manual cars ever made in 2006. The car comes with two keys, books, car cover, service records from 2014-present, and a clean 2-owner CarFax.

Options Include:

• Gated 6-Speed Transmission
    • HiFi Sound System
    • Daytona Seats in Beige
    • Challenge Wheels
    Miles - 19,145
    Asking - $259,000

View full listing at https://www.meritpartners.com/featured_item/2006-ferrari-f430-2/
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. FerrfanFL

FerrfanFL Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 8, 2021
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Ara
    STUNNING CAR. With these colors, and gated, i was expecting the number to be higher than the ask. Is the engine replacement that big of a hit? It came from Ferrari, so it wouldn't bother ME that much...GLWS.....Doesn't get much better.....

Merit Partners likes this.
  3. jc1

jc1 Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2021
    Greenville, SC
    Full Name:
    Joey (2012 458 Spider)
    Am I wrong or was this car for sale about a year ago around $150k before gated prices skyrocketed?

JosephRasha and Merit Partners like this.
  4. matt_bear

matt_bear Formula Junior

May 23, 2005
    Fort Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Matt
    so Ferrari actually made carbon fiber intake for the F430? I thought/was told that was for the scuderia only.

5. Merit Partners

Dec 25, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Merit Partners
    Thank you for the comment. We agree with you that because the replacement was done at Ferrari of Atlanta it shouldn't affect the price too much. We are mostly focusing on mileage with where we've priced the car. And completely agree with you... doesn't get much better than a manual 430.

6. Merit Partners

Dec 25, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Merit Partners
    You're exactly right. When Ferrari of Atlanta ordered the engine they ordered just a standard 430 motor. When they opened the crate they found a 430 motor with carbon intakes. A nice little upgrade for the owner of the car! The engine has the compression and specs of the standard F430 motor.

Oengus likes this.
  7. Merit Partners

Dec 25, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Merit Partners
    Must have been a different car. The current owner has owned the car since 2014. I bet that person is kicking himself though haha.

jc1 likes this.
  8. jc1

jc1 Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2021
    Greenville, SC
    Full Name:
    Joey (2012 458 Spider)
    The photo location and spec looks very similar. I highly considered purchasing that car but went for the 458 instead. GLWS.

9. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    i have carbon intakes boxes on my 2007 430 spider...they were an option so i ordered them...the pieces on the shown car that are CF were not options on the 430...

10. MachVec

MachVec Rookie

Jan 21, 2022
    NY NY
    Full Name:
    OTTO
    #11 MachVec, Jan 21, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2022
    Do you have the service records from Atlanta showing engine replacement? Is the factory exhaust available with the car? Does it have the factory headers?

Merit Partners and Cloud9 like this.
  11. Merit Partners

Dec 25, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Merit Partners
    Hey MachVec, the car does have the service record for the engine replacement as well as thorough service records from the previous owner. The car does come with the stock exhaust and stock headers. The car is fitted with Capristo headers and S-Line exhaust. They were installed by Ferrari of Atlanta when the engine replacement was done.

12. megamarco9

megamarco9 Karting

Dec 11, 2020
    Full Name:
    Marco
    shows like a no-mileage car.... beautiful inside & out. glws

13. Merit Partners

Dec 25, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Merit Partners
    I bet that turned out to be a beautiful build. Would love to see some pictures.

14. fboutlaw

fboutlaw Karting

Dec 3, 2014
    Woodside, CA
    This car is beautiful!

15. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
  16. Merit Partners

Dec 25, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Merit Partners
    ttforcefed likes this.
  17. FerrfanFL

FerrfanFL Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 8, 2021
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Ara
    why has this car not sold yet? it's breathtaking

18. Merit Partners

Dec 25, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Merit Partners
    Talking to a few great FerrariChat members on the car now. Hoping to find a new home soon!

JSinNOLA likes this.
  19. FerrfanFL

FerrfanFL Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 8, 2021
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Ara