Hotel reviews for FCA 2022 | FerrariChat

Hotel reviews for FCA 2022

Discussion in 'Canada' started by chucklehead, Dec 5, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chucklehead

chucklehead Karting

Mar 28, 2005
    Beverly, MA
    Full Name:
    Charlie
    Got the e-mail for 2022 Annual Meet in Mont Tremblant. Any reviews of the recommended hotels? The meeting hotel is the Fairmont. Insights of each hotels parking area would be much appreciated. From the Boston area, plan to drive up. TIA

Charlie

2. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    Generally if you can get a room in the host hotel do so. It will be the center of activity with a parking area set aside for the Ferraris. Sometimes even some washing/detailing facilities or service.

chucklehead likes this.
  3. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Ditto on the center of activity and washing/detailing facilities.

When we were at the 2019 event in Scottsdale, the host hotel setup an area for washing your car. Being the center of activity means not having to get there from another hotel, and easily going back to your room if you forget something (which happens at our age :)).

In Scottsdale a couple we became friendly with said they were booking at the Hotel Quintessence in Mont Tremblant for the postponed 2020 date. At first my wife wanted to stay there as well because it is the top rated hotel in town. It was only a short walk away from the host hotel. The way I was able to talk my wife out of it was telling her what if it rains on the night of the gala dinner, do you want to walk in the rain in your nice dress and shoes! :D

Rifledriver likes this.
  4. CANDREAM

CANDREAM Canada

Nov 13, 2009
    Burlington, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Sadi
    Also, the host hotel is in the mid range of rates at 200 cad or so. I believe there will be a drive leaving from TO, Mario can confirm hopefully this happens…..

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

5. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    There are a number of great B&Bs in Mt. Tremblant. If you give me time, I can find the one I used.