For Sale - Complete set of Maserati Neptune Wheels, including the center caps | FerrariChat

For Sale Complete set of Maserati Neptune Wheels, including the center caps

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by KJF127, May 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KJF127

KJF127 Karting

Feb 25, 2017
    North Salem, NY
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Hi, I’m selling four OEM Maserati Neptune Wheels, including the center caps. They have some scratches/curb rash and are ready to be refinished. They were previously on my car so I know that they’re true. The last two pics show them on GranTurismos and Quattroportes in black, charcoal, silver and even chrome. They’re great if you want to upgrade to Neptunes, as a second color to change the look of your car, as spares, or for winter/snow tires. I’m selling them for $1,625 with a local pickup in northern Westchester County, NY. If you want them shipped, we can work out the details. PM me if you’re seriously interested. Thanks.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. KJF127

KJF127 Karting

Feb 25, 2017
    North Salem, NY
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Price lowered from $1,625 to $1,500