Fast Cars LTD - Redondo Beach | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Fast Cars LTD - Redondo Beach

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Thomas Magnum, Apr 16, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sarkis kassardjian

Aug 26, 2007
    As one of those blessed regulars, don't know where I would end up when emergency hits!!! They are always there to help, regardless how busy they are. We are lucky indeed!!

Sarkis

2. RSO1091

RSO1091 Formula 3

Mar 31, 2012
    Idyllwild, CA.
    Full Name:
    Henry S.
  3. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    I never met Craig personally but I did have him perform a PPI on a 550 I was going to buy.
    His whole approach is very professional. He keeps you in the loop with emails or phone calls the entire time and even bent over backwards to accomodate the seller by even picking the car up by flatbed.
    I am in NJ but I cant say enough good things about Craig and Fastcars. You Cali guys are lucky to have him in your area.

4. vvassallo

vvassallo F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2006
    Palos Verdes
    Full Name:
    Vince V
    I really need to stop by for a tour. I'm so close.

5. calder1

calder1 F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 26, 2006
    Redondo Beach
    Full Name:
    Craig
    No excuses now Vince

6. mikeyr

mikeyr Formula 3

Jun 17, 2004
    Santa Barbara, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike Rambour
    I am dreading going back to FastCars as my 360 needs its clutch and its going to be expensive but I would never let anyone else touch my 360 ! Well the 2 + hour drive sucks also.

7. ar4me

ar4me F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 4, 2010
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Jes
    I thought you like driving your car? :) ;) Just kidding! LA's congested traffic is no fun.

8. m5guy

m5guy Formula 3

Aug 17, 2008
    Ventura, CA.
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Mike, my office is not too far away from FastCars. Let me know if you need a ride back home after dropping the car off and I can bring you back at least to Ventura. You can PM me or catch up with me at Cars & Coffee.

9. mikeyr

mikeyr Formula 3

Jun 17, 2004
    Santa Barbara, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike Rambour
    greg...I WILL take you up on your offer :)

and I do like driving my car, but 5mph on the 405 is not driving :)

clutch was at 20% left 4,000 miles ago, still no issues but I know its coming.

10. FerMaz

FerMaz Formula Junior

Feb 11, 2007
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Mel
    I have found that Craig and Wendy are so supportive that they really give you confidence in whatever is being done.

But I think the real value in Fast Cars is not that they just do a fabulous job and are there when you need them, but you can have the work done on your car at a REASONABLE PRICE. My 348 is there now for a major.

Mel

11. jm348

jm348 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 21, 2007
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff M
    Tell me when you go and I will meet you or come to my place and we can go together. :D

12. Easy888

Easy888 Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2006
    CA, NV
    Full Name:
    Jim
    +1 for all the positive comments for Fast Cars and crew!

13. FerMaz

FerMaz Formula Junior

Feb 11, 2007
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Mel
    #38 FerMaz, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hammonds rider likes this.
  14. FerMaz

FerMaz Formula Junior

Feb 11, 2007
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Mel
    #39 FerMaz, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    WOW

Wont be long now and my 348 is coming home. FAST CARS keeps sending me the pictures of my engine out major and all the work that is being done and believe it or not the bill is what Craig in his estimate said it would be. No hidden problems and no hidden charges. We can own these cars and the major doesnt blow you away. To say that I am excited is putting it mildly.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

15. white out

white out Formula 3

Mar 3, 2010
    my GOD!!! I need to take an afternoon off and stop by.

16. lamontlawyer921

lamontlawyer921 Formula Junior
    Owner

Jul 1, 2010
    The West Coast
    Full Name:
    Scott
    It's a cool place...i wouldn't take any italian car anywhere but Fastcars if in So Cal!

17. MikeGT87

MikeGT87 Rookie

Dec 26, 2013
    Craig,
    CNC is having a car shipped to you for me to check out this week. Looking forward to meeting you and taking a look at your shop.
    Mike

18. calder1

calder1 F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 26, 2006
    Redondo Beach
    Full Name:
    Craig
    Mike,

I have it there now, I sent you a text earlier today, when do you want to come by ?

Craig

19. MikeGT87

MikeGT87 Rookie

Dec 26, 2013
    Craig,
    Thanks for meeting me and helping me with this XK120 purchase. As you know, I purchased the car and it's in your hands for some minor things to get it just perfect. Really appreciated your help and expertise.

To others,
    For those who have not visited Fast Cars, I'd like to say that it's the most impressive restoration location I've seen. Not just the detail of the work, but I could see the pride in all of the employees. The machine shop, fabrication facility, organization of the assembly room... really impressive. These guys do incredible work with great pride and I would not hesitate to take a car there.

Thanks Craig!

20. Thomas Magnum

Thomas Magnum F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 24, 2013
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Visited Fast Cars and Craig again this week. Top shelf people and projects. Always an education and great experience.

While Fast Cars certainly has experienced and seasoned technicians, I'm encouraged some of the staff are young guys too. Very impressed with Francisco and Mike. Our hobby and cars are in good hands and it's exciting to see Craig developing good mechanics for the future.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

21. calder1

calder1 F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 26, 2006
    Redondo Beach
    Full Name:
    Craig
    Thomas Magnum likes this.
  22. Mirek

Mirek Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 20, 2019
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Mirek
    I literally walked through there the other day when dropping my 456M off.
    Craig took some time and gave my family the best tour of that amazing place.

I also noticed that Periscope and the white Testarossa, could not believe it.

Thomas Magnum likes this.
  23. Mirek

Mirek Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 20, 2019
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Mirek
    Fast Cars also noticed that I was flooding my 456M rear seats and floorpan every single time I washed the car (they were upgrading my rear speakers).

Thanks GOD they addressed the waterlogged/moldy bits and informed me of what I was doing before I destroyed the damn thing. Craig is the man.