Did your perspective change after seeing car in person ? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Did your perspective change after seeing car in person ?

Discussion in '296' started by jackmac, Feb 21, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BLUESL

BLUESL Karting

Mar 17, 2014
    London
    MANDALAY, jm2 and SECRET like this.
  2. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    I saw it in person Friday. I did not care for it. The front end looks like a Porsche Panamera (of whatever their sedan thing is called) and the roof looks like a lotus. I could not find any angle that wasn't offensive in some way. The interior looked nice. Plus from there you can't see the exterior so that's good. Ferrari really needs to get a new design team and fast.

3. Dela

Dela Karting

Aug 8, 2019
    Full Name:
    D
    Saw the car in the flesh in Seattle today, and just like the f8, pictures and videos just don't do the car justice. In the flesh the toupee like roof isn't that prominent. Furthermore the awkward rear 1/3 disappears in person. It is a nice looking car. 80% chance I'll cancel my order in favor of the Aventador replacement, but for those that are yet to see this car, I'm pretty sure you'll love it once you see it. One note, interior space seems smaller than in the sf90. I posted some videos on my IG story @delakobe . Thanks all.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

SECRET likes this.