leather treatment | Page 2 | FerrariChat

leather treatment

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by mike_747, Feb 13, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bill Phillips

Bill Phillips Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2019
    New Orleans
    Full Name:
    Bill
    That’s all great info for the standard leather portions of my interior. Does anyone have any good products/procedures for cleaning/preserving my tan Alcantara seat inserts?

2. Mike Morrissey

Mike Morrissey Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2018
    Denver, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mike Morrissey
    I agree, the Leatherique Rejuvenator and Pristine Clean works amazingly well. No oils in the product. It’s a blend of animal proteins with no oil fillers.
    If you’re doing any dye work I would stay clear of this product that they offer. I continue to hear negative comments. My experience sending in a sample for a custom mix was not good. The color was too far off and so was the sheen.

3. Silber

Silber Karting

Jun 6, 2014
    Switzerland
    Likewise, have just done my 348 yesterday with Leatherique and it's excellent. Drier leather on the doors is now plump and soft and the cream seats are clean. Have used it on other '90s models over the years and was really impressed by how it refreshed the leather.
    European distributors are out of stock and Leatherique online store only delivers to the US; no-one answered my email... So might have to try Swissvax. Wondering how I can use my existing rejuvinator fluid and wipe it off with something else seeing as I'm v low on pristine clean.