Best ticket to get for Abu Dhabi | FerrariChat

Best ticket to get for Abu Dhabi

Discussion in 'F1' started by Steveinfl, Apr 3, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Steveinfl

Steveinfl Karting

May 14, 2016
    Hilton Head SC and Chicago IL
    Full Name:
    Steven Clayton
    Have done some searches, and found a few bits of info...but thought I'd ask specifically. Taking my Daughter (she's a big F1 fan) to Abu Dhabi for the race this year. We're looking at ALL the options. Paddock club, Ferrari's private version (although she's a Danny Ric fan!). champion club etc etc.

I'm hearing SO many different opinions...We're sort of defaulting to the paddock club for Sat. and Sun.

Any advice?

Thanks!

2. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Very cool that you're taking your daughter. Personally I'd get tickets at any of the good overtaking braking zones, as I personally don't like sitting on the straights (where paddock club is). Apart from the start there's not much to see. Not to say I'd never do paddock club (surely itself must be a good experience, given the cost?).

What I normally do is get the full weekend pass (friday to sunday) with fixed seats for saturday-sunday and walk around the track watching the cars do their thing. It's really impressive to see how the cars work in whichever corner, and the difference it makes vs watching on TV is amazing, you can clearly see which driver is doing better than the other. The final sector of abu dhabi and the first set of sweepers in S1 must be amazing to watch F1 cars. All close to paddock club (something to be considered in the abu dhabi heat for Friday afternoon).

3. Steveinfl

Steveinfl Karting

May 14, 2016
    Full Name:
    Steven Clayton
    Thanks for the info!

Bas likes this.
  4. jmillard308

jmillard308 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 29, 2003
    Perth West Oz
    Full Name:
    John Millard
    Try the UAE Ferrari Owners Club
    They have a suite at the end of the straight overlooking Turns 6 & 7
    Great people - great hospitality - great value!

Steveinfl and Bas like this.
  5. Steveinfl

Steveinfl Karting

May 14, 2016
    Full Name:
    Steven Clayton
    Will check it out! thx!

6. Steveinfl

Steveinfl Karting

May 14, 2016
    Full Name:
    Steven Clayton
    Just closing the loop on this. My Daughter and I ended up getting the paddock club / Ferrari suite tix for Sat and Sun. Not sure it will be worth the price, but we figure that ... if we're going all this way ... if it's worth doing, it's worth OVER doing.

Airfare, hotel and race tix all booked. Now we just need the world to hold together for a few months. Not a given anymore. Sigh

Thecadster likes this.