Sold - Benelli M2 Tactical Shotgun | FerrariChat

Sold Benelli M2 Tactical Shotgun

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by arizonaitalian, Feb 23, 2022.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    #1 arizonaitalian, Feb 23, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    Benelli M2 Tactical Pistol Grip ($1300 OBO)

Image Unavailable, Please Login

(I also have several accessories; OEM Benelli mag extension kit, Taran Tactical improved safety, slide release and bolt handle, and required USA-made 922r compliance parts - TT follower, forearms. Including all of these its $1650 OBO)

Factory new in the box, un-fired condition. Purchased in 2020

I'm open on price, so check GB or your favorite sellers and make me an offer. Will ship from my FFL to your FFL. I'll pay for fedex ground shipping and my FFL fee. You pay only for any FFL on your end. No sales tax either buying from me. I've sold a couple of guns on F-chat and I can ask those buyers to offer a reference if needed. Comes in the original case/box and with all original accessories, mags, books, etc.

You pay no sales tax, get free shipping, and a low price for a brand new-in-the-box weapon.

4re308 likes this.
  2. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Update: Lowering the full package price to $1600. Avoid the effort of sourcing all of these accessories *and* save at least $300...

If you breakdown the package, you will see that I'm only charging $1000 for this Brand New M2 Tactical in this package. These are $1300+ and up out there!

M2 Tactical $1300
    Taran Tactical Accessories $100
    OEM Benelli Mag Tube ext $200
    USA Made 922r parts $150
    Sales tax estimate $100
    Shipping estimate $50
    Total suggested $1900

Package Discount ($300)

My Price $1600 (savings of $300, its like getting the gun for $1000!)

If you are interested in a Benelli M2 Tactical, here's your chance to get one brand-new-in-box, with the hard to find Benelli OEM magazine tube extension, the right Taran Tactical accessories, and quality USA-made 922r compliance items (forearms and follower). All sourced, all new, all included and shipped to you for $1600 total. That would be hard, if not impossible, to replicate for under $1900 out there.

SAFE4NOW likes this.
  3. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Sold to a (soon-to-be) happy F-chatter. Thanks.