My Roma | FerrariChat

My Roma

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by GreatWhiteNorth, Dec 28, 2021.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Portofinoman

Portofinoman Rookie

Jan 6, 2021
    Full Name:
    Mike jacquet
  2. doodja

doodja Rookie

Oct 10, 2021
    Full Name:
    Jeff Dood
    How long ago did you order it?

3. GreatWhiteNorth

Jan 10, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
    Siverstone color ordered in March, got the last production photo in December.

4. Portofinoman

Portofinoman Rookie

Jan 6, 2021
    Full Name:
    Mike jacquet
    I pulled the trigger on January 29 2021 - so it will be over a year by the time it arrives. Longer wait than anticipated but I think they favored the new Roma to get it out and build excitement so the PM production got delayed. I now look at it as something positive to make 2022 a better year than the last one.

5. Autodetailing

Autodetailing Karting

Oct 5, 2021
    Full Name:
    John
    Well worth the wait in my opinion. Still unsure about that front grill though!

6. Shorn355

Shorn355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2011
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Wow - Absolutely beautiful! That color definitely suits the Roma well - Congrats and excited for you - Cheers :)

7. Shorn355

Shorn355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2011
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Yeah they have two on the floor at FoD and I went to the unveiling as well - IMHO the car is just insanely beautiful in all respects and from every angle. As you mention though, my ONLY critique is the front grill in same color as the car - I realize that adds to the unique look of the car but IF I was to order one and IF it is an option (?) I would go with a matte black or CF front grill - especially on cars more in the silver/grey hues - would set off the Cavallino as well - Just my taste :)

8. Autodetailing

Autodetailing Karting

Oct 5, 2021
    Full Name:
    John
    I test drove a LHD model in Sept 2020 at Grantley Hall when Ferrari UK brought 6 or so over from Italy, for me the darker colours suited the car the best. The motoring press were right in saying " Aston be afraid, be very afraid, heres a car thats prettier than the DB11 and also has the credentials of a true GT Sports car ".

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Bas likes this.
  9. kentcmann

kentcmann Rookie

Jul 29, 2021
    Napa, CA
    Full Name:
    Kent Mann
    Awesome vehicle and thanks for the pic and info…we ordered our Silverstone/Bordeaux interior back in August. Dealer quoted 12 months, can’t wait!

10. jasuper

jasuper Karting

Jun 24, 2015
    Chicago
    Congrats! Looks beautiful. Let us know when it arrives. Would be interested in the timing. Mine went 40 this week. Haven’t seen a pic yet. Enjoy it!!

11. Donaldo

Donaldo Rookie

Jan 20, 2020
    Full Name:
    Donald W Osborne
    Mine is almost complete! This photo, before paint a few weeks ago, notwithstanding… it’s due to be finished on April 12th, so hopefully I should take delivery in late May.
    It’s very exciting…
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

008 likes this.
  12. Jhs1

Jhs1 Rookie

Nov 27, 2018
    If you’re in the US, plan on a lot more than 6 weeks for shipping and delivery. My Roma was shipped on Feb 1 and it still hasn’t been logged in at the US port of entry. I’ve been told it will likely take another week or two to be logged in and then a few more days for delivery to Florida.

13. Donaldo

Donaldo Rookie

Jan 20, 2020
    Full Name:
    Donald W Osborne
    You’re almost certainly correct- as we all want to be optimistic, I chose to hear the “six” in “six to eight weeks” for shipping rather than the “eight”! :)

14. Donaldo

Donaldo Rookie

Jan 20, 2020
    Full Name:
    Donald W Osborne
    In breaking news, I just found out today that my car was finished *ahead of schedule *! It’s now complete and bring prepared for shipment..

tomc likes this.
  15. mar76

mar76 Karting

Mar 17, 2022
  16. Donaldo

Donaldo Rookie

Jan 20, 2020
    Full Name:
    Donald W Osborne
    Cigarzman, Lunch Bag, tomc and 3 others like this.
  17. Donaldo

Donaldo Rookie

Jan 20, 2020
    Full Name:
    Donald W Osborne
    I visited my completed car yesterday at the factory- it’s more fabulous than I had hoped! Now, begins the wait for delivery to the USA- but it will be a sweeter pain having been with it! I’m truly in love.

18. Nicolas21

Nicolas21 Formula Junior

Jul 13, 2016
    Near a nuclear powerplant
    Full Name:
    Nicolas
    Donald, your car is a piece of beauty :):):)

Donaldo and tomc like this.
  19. V4NG0

V4NG0 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 14, 2018
    Full Name:
    Charles Edward Cheese
    Love the Assess & Caress series and love the Roma too. Very nice choice of color to fit the design. Enjoy!

Donaldo likes this.
  20. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    interior pix?
    options?
    jay will have a sour puss face cuz he cant own one.

21. mcw

mcw Karting

Aug 10, 2008
    Grigio Ingrid is a very elegant color. Please consider sharing some interior photos also when you have ones you like!

22. Donaldo

Donaldo Rookie

Jan 20, 2020
    Full Name:
    Donald W Osborne
    Thank you!

23. Donaldo

Donaldo Rookie

Jan 20, 2020
    Full Name:
    Donald W Osborne
    Here is the interior- Rosso, with Cioccolato and carpets in Testa di Moro. And I’m sure Jay will enjoy driving it- when I give him a chance! :)

24. Donaldo

Donaldo Rookie

Jan 20, 2020
    Full Name:
    Donald W Osborne
    Thanks so much!