Happy 30th Birthday Dino 308 gt4 #10766 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Happy 30th Birthday Dino 308 gt4 #10766

Discussion in '308/328' started by robertgarven, Apr 28, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dyerhaus

dyerhaus Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2012
    Santa Rosa, California
    Full Name:
    Christopher Dyer
    Congrats! My 308 GT4 just celebrated its 47th birthday last month, it left the factory on March 14, 1975. I've only had mine six months though. :)

2. nemrava

nemrava Karting

Jan 2, 2005
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Joseph Nemrava
    Congratulations!!
    The "brother" (SN 10516) of your 308gt4 is also celebrating 47 year this month with 94,000 miles
    of happy motoring.
    Best wishes
    Joe

dinogt4guy likes this.
  3. robertgarven

robertgarven F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 24, 2002
    Ventura, California
    Full Name:
    Robert Garven
    Brother’s of Maranello,

Dino thanks you for all the well wishes. We went on a proper drive around our lake that used to have water in it!! I spent some time tidying up the engine compartment. We had an Italian dinner with homemade spinach lasagna made by my good friend from Italy Dina at Cafe Brio. Made a Caesar salad and my special Italian dipping sauce of which I stole the recipe from what I think is the best Italian restaurant I’ve ever ate at locally, Giuseppe‘s in Pismo Beach! It is so good I want to share it with you; chop up around four cloves of garlic, add about half a cup of fresh grated Parmesan cheese, add olive oil until it turns into a liquid sauce and then some balsamic vinegar to taste. If you try this you will thank me, it is amazing on any bread.

Rob

Image Unavailable, Please Login

kiwiokie and dinogt4guy like this.
  4. NoGoSlow

NoGoSlow Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 29, 2014
    Republic of Texas
    Full Name:
    Mark Jacks
    Happy Birthday to 10766! Here is 10568 (also March 1975) this past weekend, out cruising in the Texas hill country. We put about 500 miles on the odo over the course of three days.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

208 GT4 and dinogt4guy like this.