Taken Off Market - 2007 Ferrari 599 GTB | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market 2007 Ferrari 599 GTB

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Merit Partners, Apr 14, 2022.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Merit Partners

Dec 25, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Merit Partners
    Merit Partners is pleased to present this 2007 Ferrari 599 GTB in Corsa Red over Natural Leather. This 599 GTB is powered by an Enzo-Derived naturally aspirated V12 which produces 611 horsepower and 448 lb-ft of torque. The F1 Superfast 6-speed transmission allows this car to pull effortlessly. The exhaust notes are ferocious, due to the secondary cat bypass. Not only is the car fast, but it is also equipped with Carbon Ceramic Brakes to ensure ultimate stopping power. This 599 GTB is immaculate inside and out. The paint is flawless with PPF over the front half of the car. The wheels are also in excellent condition with no scratches. The inside of this car is simply amazing with no signs of wear to any of the leather surfaces or trim. In 2010 this 599 GTB had a full engine replacement, under warranty by Ferrari. The service was performed at Wide World Ferrari and with only 2,980 miles, this 599 GTB is ready to perform.

Simply put, this car has been meticulously cared for and has been stored in a climate-controlled garage, and it shows. The VIP book that comes with this car provides a glimpse into the car being produced in Maranello, Italy. The car comes with 2 keys, VIP book, owner manuals, car cover, and charger.

Options Include:

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    $?

3. Merit Partners

Dec 25, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Merit Partners
    Sorry. Asking $205,000. Miles: 2,980

375+ likes this.
  4. tmario

tmario Formula Junior

May 11, 2004
    New York
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Does the cat bypass throw off CEL or other gremlins? Any video that you can share with how this sounds?

Merit Partners likes this.
  5. ifeelfree0

ifeelfree0 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 26, 2014
    Medina, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Dan
    I had the bypass on mine and no issues whatsoever. Sounded fabulous. Gave it the grunt it needed.

6. Island Guy

Island Guy Karting

Feb 20, 2020
    Full Name:
    Island Guy
    Still available?

7. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    I have to say, that car is so nice, that If I was in the market, I would forego the paddles and buy it anyhow.

Thank you ,

8. Shorn355

Shorn355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2011
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Scott
    If I wasn't focused on TdF/Crema I would be transferring $$ around right now- Car is beautiful!

Have to ask though- What was the cause of the engine replacement?

GLWS :cool:

9. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    Why in Gods name was the motor replaced ?

Thank you

pchop likes this.
  10. Merit Partners

Dec 25, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Merit Partners
    Hey Guys,

Thank you for all your comments. We have currently removed the car for sale to investigate the engine replacement. Looks like world wide did it early in its life so must have been something wrong with the motor that was caught very early and replacement was the easiest route tom resolving the issue. Once we have all the details to share we will re list the car.

11. rampante550

rampante550 Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2010
    NC
    Full Name:
    D Day
    No need to pull the listing. It was replaced under warranty. The factory probably saw it as too high a risk to fix at the dealership or they wanted it in their possession to study and solve the problem and issue a campaign.

Merit Partners likes this.
  12. Merit Partners

Dec 25, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Merit Partners
    You're exactly right. The issue is that right now the engine number does not match the number listed in Ferrari's system. We are having that fixed and then will re-list the car so that the next owner doesn't have to deal with that.

Chagrin, Craigkru and rampante550 like this.